the genius gives away Mallett

Larz

Mankins was the highest paid guard in the NFL last year. He certainly did not play like one.

Did it hurt the Pats when they unloaded Lawyer Milloy, Ty Law, Asante Samuel, Willie McGinist and Richard Seymour?

so you agree  it was about saving money. cool. 

just curious why you didn't brag about the years before 2004 ?

and what could go wrong trading a back up QB and a starting o-lineman ?

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mankins was the highest paid guard in the NFL last year. He certainly did not play like one.

Did it hurt the Pats when they unloaded Lawyer Milloy, Ty Law, Asante Samuel, Willie McGinist and Richard Seymour?

Not really, just that Pats D just became pedestrian, n cost Brady a few SB rings. Oh wait, that was Spygate. Never mind.

Need the roster spot for a decent CB since theyre in such short supply.

Some teams are fielding scrubs.

Doesn't matter, does it? Brady couldn't beat out a rookie n the 106th ranked CB in NY last yr. Too bad, Jets don't have Mo Lewis for Grappolio to become the next Brady.

What is the purpose of draft picks?

To build a football team to WIN games.

Over the last 10 years, no team in the NFL has won more regular and post-season games than the Patriots.

Yet they haven't won a single Super Bowl in the last 10 years. Remember when you used to puff your chest and say over and over again that championships were all that mattered? 

Keep lowering those standards, buddy!

No, yes, yes and yes. 

The Pats haven't won a single SB since letting Law, McGinest and Seymour go. Since according to you winning championships was all that mattered, I'd say the Pats have suffered a great deal since letting them go. 

wait it gets better

now after sheldon rips through their shiny new LG and breaks brady's vagina, that back up will be a rookie !!!

lololololol

too bad Sheldon is a tackling machine and run stopper not a pass rusher . And that's not a knock or an insult its just what it is

Jimmy Garoppolo is going to be awesome and I'm going to vomit.

Damn freakin right.... I watched him this pre season after you convinced me pre Draft to give him a solid look. I prayed the Jets would go for it and draft him and they didn't . We can vomit together :puke:

Damn freakin right.... I watched him this pre season after you convinced me pre Draft to give him a solid look. I prayed the Jets would go for it and draft him and they didn't . We can vomit together :puke:

What if Bortles, Garropolo, Manziel, Mettenberger, Bridgewater, and Nassib all turn out to be great while Geno still sucks and a comet strikes the earth and the only people to survive are Jets fans who will then have to live full lives with that shame?

What if Bortles, Garropolo, Manziel, Mettenberger, Bridgewater, and Nassib all turn out to be great while Geno still sucks and a comet strikes the earth and the only people to survive are Jets fans who will then have to live full lives with that shame?

insert trolling pic here

Nassib is better than Eli because Eli Stinks ... Garappolo will be the perfect understudy to Tom Brady .....Manziel will be exciting and if he learns better ball security will be a solid QB.... Bridge looked good  and Mett who knows...... How the Jets could be so stupid to put all their eggs in Genos basket is Mind Boggling Maybe Jack ass Rex figured he had his Brady in selecting Boyd no reason to use an early picj with dumb Rex logic

Archived