Welcome JI Posters

Maxman

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yea some of these guys decide that anyone who is even the slightest bit critical of the Jets-even when they are a below .500 team isn't a true Jets fan. And God forbid if you say something against the head coach and any number of his boneheaded moves over the past few years. But hey, that's all behind us now, a new season is upon us and WE ARE GOING TO WIN THE SUPER BOWL THIS YEAR!!!!!

Just went over to check out Scout.  I'm not any kind of a techie, but LOL that place is the pits

It was never user friendly and they get sensitive if you just joke around.. almost as sensitive as TomShane is about his small 'member'. Why you think Thomas makes up for it with being a expert with  'Dinner Down Under'?

BocaJetFan just suggested this in the other thread, and it is a good idea.  Here is the official welcome thread to any new posters that are signing up here from JI.  Thanks for checking out the site and we hope to fulfill your future Jets related posting needs, lol.

Seriously, we have been around for almost 10 years and we launched when a bunch of us were essentially kicked off of JI.  So we feel your pain.

We know what you are going through and we can help. :)

If you are new here, please post in this thread and introduce yourself, thanks.

Not new, but man, now that I've bombed around here for a couple of days, I gotta say Max: This place is real comfortable. I love the tools and ease of operation here. I guess it's something I've taken for granted, but it is huge to go to a place easy to navigate. Thanx.

Welcome my fellow countrymen.

I too was once from the old country. I boarded a steamship with nothing and now, here I am, a senior moderator at JetNation with Sperm Edwards and Thor both answering to me.

Welcome friends. Welcome fans of the NY Jets. Welcome to your new home.

Lick the left side of my nutsack.

I will never answer to a soulless ginger.

I'm right handed.....and you lost your sack the day you got married.

Now go fetch me some Taylor Ham and a Yoo Hoo.

And you've been married twice. Guess that means you now have a vagina.

Now fetch me a Reuben and a cream soda.

Welcome my fellow countrymen.

I too was once from the old country. I boarded a steamship with nothing and now, here I am, a senior moderator at JetNation with Sperm Edwards and Thor both answering to me.

Welcome friends. Welcome fans of the NY Jets. Welcome to your new home.

you still post here?

Archived