Welcome JI Posters

Maxman

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah... It really wouldn't be as bad if he weren't awarded "protection"

Have to admit the messages that he sent to mods calling for me to stop gave me a good laugh when they forwarded them to me.

And of course made me bust his balls even more.

ROFL!

I never knew about that! What a tool

They're funny, I saved them after jetswin sent me his whiney complaint that I was stalking him mad harassing him. I called him a troll or something. He did it other times too, usually asked a mod to ban me. Can you imagine

Does JN have an interest in discussing the finer points of Single Malt Scotch whisky?

Just curious.

liquor in the front, poker in the rear!

I am sure you can strike up some conversation on the matter in the lounge. I am not extremely knowledgeable as I only really partook in the stuff on business trips to asia where my hosts plied me with the stuff at karaoke bars that are really some bizarre kind of whore house where you kinda go on a highschool date with your pick from the ho train lineup, but I digress.

But if ya wanna talk bbq I'm your guy.......

I'm happy for whomever runs JETNATION. Its a great site and i hope it increases the membership base. Threads got real bitchy at JI...like real bitchy, girl fights. I wish I could remember the names of all the thin-skinned posters but its been too long.

I don't know what exodus I was a part of? I only post on my phone so i cant see my "member since ____?" tag.

I do remember I followed Tom Shane cause he was funny as all hell....like spitting-coffee-out-my nose-in-my-cubicle funny. The JI mods were always threatening and banning him? Probably cause he irked all the sensitive posters! Haha

Good luck JETNATION!!!

...or like Lou Reed said..."give me your hungry, you tired, your poor, I'll piss on em."

Haha

I followed Tom as well when this place opened shop, for the same reason. Unfortunately he is in his blue period right now and hasn't been so funny for a while. I truly do have high hopes for him though, I am sure he will rebound and find the funny, I am secretly his biggest fan here.

He's already started a war with a long time Scout poster, telling him that he's got $20,000 worth of PSLs and drives a BMW, who does he think he is.

Yeah, he's still a whiney sh1t

pppfffftttt, I got that beat by a country mile.

Don't know if I should be boasting of that though, lol.

Isn't naked internet posting the greatest!?!?!?!

Really helps nudists cope with society's tyrannical social etiquette of having to be robed in order to interact with the public masses.

It can be quite freeing. but If you use a laptop, make sure you know where the cooling fan vents are.  Fortune favors not the unshaven.

The bitterness stems from the fact he literally tried to DUPE people into transitioning over to Scout by merely having to Xfer their accnt via an email entry into Scout's system. ........HELLO SPAM & MASS Marketing emails. WTF?!?!? That's some COLD-BLOODED $hit right there - manipulating our OBSESSIVE FANDOM for this team and JetFan interaction into a client mailing list for marketing purposes. 

So.......excited for Sunday's Opener, fellas !??!?!?!  :animal0029:

Scout used the same sales pitch on Max {JNs President} but he would not sell out.

Hes too smart to accept their first offer.

Or when DWC gives us a 15 paragraph essay on why we will win the Super Bowl this year.

Wow...forgot about that dude...I haven't posted on JI since the birth of JN...but great to see a lot of familiar names.

I followed Tom as well when this place opened shop, for the same reason. Unfortunately he is in his blue period right now and hasn't been so funny for a while. I truly do have high hopes for him though, I am sure he will rebound and find the funny, I am secretly his biggest fan here.

I have to get back to a more self-destructive lifestyle. 

For record keeping purposes:

2005 - The Initial Exodus \ JetNation is born

2008 - The Great Exodus : A 2nd wave of refugees found their way to the shores of JetNation

2009 - 2013 : Open border policy, but these are known as the peaceful years. Refugees arrive in small waves periodically.

2014 - ???

The story of 2014 has yet to be written.   :)

I was part of that initial 2005 exodus. I am glad to be on this site. You can feel how much the community here cares about the jets and Max is a cool dude. Now about Tom Shane...lol...

For record keeping purposes:

2005 - The Initial Exodus \ JetNation is born

2008 - The Great Exodus : A 2nd wave of refugees found their way to the shores of JetNation

2009 - 2013 : Open border policy, but these are known as the peaceful years. Refugees arrive in small waves periodically.

2014 - ???

The story of 2014 has yet to be written.   :)

Sounds like a story out of the good book.

JN must be the promise land.

It's a nice site. Hopefully a few others come along as well because that scout site is something terrible. I was part of a message board 10 years ago that had a better design and more functionality than that piece of crap they are running.

Welcome to the only site that will have me

In closing, for those of you that truly think I am a traitor or a sell out please post elsewhere. I give you my blessing. 

Here's the other options: 

nyjets.com forums

ganggreen.com forums

jetsaddicts.com forums

jetnation.com forums - FIRST TIME EVER ON JI It's not Censored out!!

nyjetsfan.com forums

jetsconfidential.com forums

Oh, well if Sooth gives me his blessing, I guess it's ok to go somewhere else. Can I have my $55 back?

Archived