Welcome JI Posters

Maxman

I visited & reg'd back during the Great exodus of 2008. 

JI was a MAJOR $hitshow then and it did improve after some streamlining. 

The Scout.com jump was the killer. 

The INSULTING part is that it DOES seem that our "info" (emails) were sold as a client list and like pigs to the slaughter, forced to move or go down with the ship. 

I'd like to stamp my VISA and see if this is where I can settle my tired laurels and hopefully start anew. Thank you for allowing my refugee status to seek asylum for the time being. 

Welcome. Your petition for asylum is pending. Please report to the mod lounge for your interview. Be sure to have two forms of photo identification. 1 lbs of bacon. 2 quarts of bacon grease and a pair of pants that open in the back (for your physical). 

Thank you for your interest

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm doing well, thanks!  I'm tan, well rested, and ready for the season. ;)

I hope your lovely wife is doing better.   I've been sending prayers for you all. :)

Thank you I appreciate that. Things are getting much better and her prognosis is excellent. Much appreciated!

Welcome. Your petition for asylum is pending. Please report to the mod lounge for your interview. Be sure to have two forms of photo identification. 1 lbs of bacon. 2 quarts of bacon grease and a pair of pants that open in the back (for your physical). 

Thank you for your interest

He has already been approved.

Spoiler alert, everyone is going to be approved, lol.

Hope nobody minds if I use this board as fallback option if(or maybe WHEN) I run out of patience with the "new" board.  confusedshrug.gif

I'm giving it a chance now but if things don't get better over there, I'll be hanging around here a lot.

Nice to meet all of you long-time JetNation members and greetings to the JN Overlords.

Hope nobody minds if I use this board as fallback option if(or maybe WHEN) I run out of patience with the "new" board.  confusedshrug.gif

I'm giving it a chance now but if things don't get better over there, I'll be hanging around here a lot.

Nice to meet you all long-time JetNation members and greetings to the JN Overlords.

Welcome. Jump right in and enjoy yourself. 

some of them don't seem to know where to go......wouldn't hurt to give them a suggestion. although the thread probably wouldn't last too long.

That thread was already deleted.

The only post that was allowed mentions how bad we suck.

I've never been man enought to fully integrate myself over here, but now that Sploogth has sold our info and made out like a pig in heat, I guess I'm about to become a full time Jet nation man in training. Or lady man. I can't decide.

Lady men. Yummy.

The bitterness stems from the fact he literally tried to DUPE people into transitioning over to Scout by merely having to Xfer their accnt via an email entry into Scout's system. ........HELLO SPAM & MASS Marketing emails. WTF?!?!? That's some COLD-BLOODED $hit right there - manipulating our OBSESSIVE FANDOM for this team and JetFan interaction into a client mailing list for marketing purposes. 

So.......excited for Sunday's Opener, fellas !??!?!?!  :animal0029:

The bitterness stems from the fact he literally tried to DUPE people into transitioning over to Scout by merely having to Xfer their accnt via an email entry into Scout's system. ........HELLO SPAM & MASS Marketing emails. WTF?!?!? That's some COLD-BLOODED $hit right there - manipulating our OBSESSIVE FANDOM for this team and JetFan interaction into a client mailing list for marketing purposes. 

So.......excited for Sunday's Opener, fellas !??!?!?!  :animal0029:

sploogelicker is a douche

Archived