Sup ****ers!!! aka I WANT ATTENTION

Section 333

I felt had no choice but to log back in and make a post. Whoever said it was right, all Jets boards suck, but this one may suck the least.

I figured Id break up all the bullsh*t, slit your wrist, hang yourself from a closet door, overly negative garbage that is normally posted here.

I just wanted to spread and share that excitement with the majority of the folks in here who I have enjoyed the conversations with.

Get excited, have some fun. Be optimistic even if you have doubts. Thats what being a fan of this team is. A lot of us weren’t alive in 69, or don’t remember it. Tailgate for the games you go to, fire the grills, pop the beers. Make wings at home. Get ****in excited, because if you cant be excited this time a year then stop watching football on Sundays and get another hobby!!!!!!!

Enjoy the season fellas!!!!! Lets hope this team gives us a proud season and we are relevant headed into December.

Until next time

Section 333 (who is now in Section 344)

I felt had no choice but to log back in and make a post. Whoever said it was right, all Jets boards suck, but this one may suck the least.

I figured Id break up all the bullshit, slit your wrist, hang yourself from a closet door, overly negative garbage that is normally posted here.

I just wanted to spread and share that excitement with the majority of the folks in here who I have enjoyed the conversations with.

Get excited, have some fun. Be optimistic even if you have doubts. Thats what being a fan of this team is. A lot of us weren’t alive in 69, or don’t remember it. Tailgate for the games you go to, fire the grills, pop the beers. Make wings at home. Get fuckin excited, because if you cant be excited this time a year then stop watching football on Sundays and get another hobby!!!!!!!

Enjoy the season fellas!!!!! Lets hope this team gives us a proud season and we are relevant headed into December.

Until next time

That should be our tagline.

I figured Id break up all the bullsh*t, slit your wrist, hang yourself from a closet door, overly negative garbage that is normally posted here.

Get excited, have some fun. Be optimistic even if you have doubts. Thats what being a fan of this team is. A lot of us weren’t alive in 69, or don’t remember it. Tailgate for the games you go to, fire the grills, pop the beers. Make wings at home. Get ****in excited, because if you cant be excited this time a year then stop watching football on Sundays and get another hobby!!!!!!!

Until next time

Dude welcome back. Come

To L7 this year. Beers on me

Archived