Welker Got Suspended?? LOL (merged)

New York Mick

I've been wondering, it's legal in denver so can one of the players get suspended for failing a drug test for weed?

Without a doubt. 

There is a condition of employment which likely states what you can and cannot take.

The military has bases in both places, but it does not mean servicemembers can partake of it.

Maybe you shouldn't smoke it before posting.

Oh common man, it was a viable question. Thank you for taking the time to ridicule me though..

if they smoked it on off days it'd be just as legal as having a drink. so I can't see how it was a terrible question. 

Mick... Did you get picked on alot as a child? seems like every time I post you have a smart ass comment to make. it's gonna be ok bro.. High school is over.. **HUGS**

Oh common man, it was a viable question. Thank you for taking the time to ridicule me though..

if they smoked it on off days it'd be just as legal as having a drink. so I can't see how it was a terrible question.

Mick... Did you get picked on alot as a child? seems like every time I post you have a smart ass comment to make. it's gonna be ok bro.. High school is over.. **HUGS**

It was a moronic question.

They signed a contract so no it's not.

Not in the least and I honestly don't remember commenting on hardly anything that you've posted.

It was a moronic question.

They signed a contract so no it's not.

Not in the least and I honestly don't remember commenting on hardly anything that you've posted.

so what they signed a contract!? can they not drink a beer either cos they signed a contract!? it was a question. I didn't ask what size underwear your wife wore. your pathetic bro.

Adderall helps you concentrate. 

One of the symptoms of concussion is trouble concentrating.

Adderall won't work for someone properly without having ADHD.  It can create many changes physically and personality wise that Welker won't want to risk taking on.

But i do get your point.  Glad to see you are still around, PFSIKH.

Adderall won't work for someone properly without having ADHD.  It can create many changes physically and personality wise that Welker won't want to risk taking on.

But i do get your point.  Glad to see you are still around, PFSIKH.

And yet NFL players get busted for it all the time.

Let them have adderall and ganja, whatever helps them through the day.

One of the symptoms of concussions is using rocks to brush your teeth.  Wes was partying, not popping adderral so he could stop trying to wear his shoes on his face. 

FWIW one of the early reports said he was popped for Adderall. 

NFL and NFLPA working out a new policy

if it passes, welker plays sunday

"off season amphetamine abuse" will be considered substance abuse, not performance enhancing....  or...  the wes welker gets out of jail rule

if it passes, marijuana will be decriminalized, and the testing thresholds will be raised

interestingly, gordon will not be let out of jail, presumably because he does not play for peyton manning

NFL and NFLPA working out a new policy

if it passes, welker plays sunday

"off season amphetamine abuse" will be considered substance abuse, not performance enhancing.... or... the wes welker gets out of jail rule

if it passes, marijuana will be decriminalized, and the testing thresholds will be raised

interestingly, gordon will not be let out of jail, presumably because he does not play for peyton manning

Doesn't welker still need to sit because of his 87th concussion?

Archived