New York Jets Football Is Back: JetNation Radio

Maxman

Geno Smith, David Nelson, Zach Sudfeld

Well Jets fans, the moment you have been waiting for is here. New York Jets football is back and the Jets will take on the Oakland Raiders at home on Sunday. This week Brandon Dowling and Joe Blewett will take a look at the recent roster cuts. Stephen Hill is out and several new cornerbacks are in. Breaking down the week one matchup will be a big focus of the show. The Raiders are starting a rookie QB in Derek Carr, what will Rex Ryan do to confuse the rookie?

Click here to listen live at 8pm tonight.

Give us a call and let us know what you think! (646) 716-4697

Jetnationcom?d=yIl2AUoC8zA Jetnationcom?d=qj6IDK7rITs
UTaiQ5JWrAo

View the full article

Well Jets fans, the moment you have been waiting for is here. New York Jets football is back and the Jets will take on the Oakland Raiders at home on Sunday. This week Brandon Dowling and Joe Blewett will take a look at the recent roster cuts. Stephen Hill is out and several new cornerbacks are in. Breaking down the week one matchup will be a big focus of the show. The Raiders are starting a rookie QB in Derek Carr, what will Rex Ryan do to confuse the rookie?

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/jetnation/2014/09/03/new-york-jets-football-is-back.mp3

Hey guys it's your host of JetNationRadio Joe Blewett. I'm new to the forums, so I'm not to sure how this all works but you can comment on this topic if you want to talk to me about anything that was on the show or anything New York Jets football

Blewett? Blew it? Elementary school must've been a real gas, eh?

Just kidding, welcome - I listened to some of yesterday's radio bit, not sure if you were on it. It was good, so I'm assuming Tomshane was not?

Archived