Moron Cannizzaro on ESPN 1050

nj meadowlands

Basically he says:

Bradway and Wood should be "ashamed" of themselves

This is Woody "selling out" just like the stadium deal

I HATE CANNIZZARO

STOP SUCKING HERM

Calling the Jets a Joke left and right

so they should give a coach a big contract extention off a 4-12 season?

Canizzaro is pathetic. Even Canizzaro admits this was precipitated by Edwards pushing for an extension.And he frames it as Edwards wanted an extension and wouldn't take an extension next year if offered then-big deal. he wanted it now. They are both lying sack of sheet. And he's rapping Johnson and Bradway. Good luck in your new job because the Post would be crazy to send him back to Hofstra after he's nuked bridges to the 2 biggest players in this organization.

Edwards is, as Kay put it, a rat scurrying off a sinking ship.

Just remember-Edwards had a valid contract for next year and the year after. He is the bad guy. No wonder he had nothing bad to say about Abraham holding out. He knew way back then he was going to pull this nonsense.

"Jets fans gotta be careful what they wish for. Maybe they'll bring in Mike Tice and have a boat party on the river"

Good one, farging idiot.

Not that I want Mike Tice at all, but how funny would it be if he came here. Cannizzaro would never get an inside track to a story again for the Jets. He'll be braking news the Canadian Curling team for the rest of his life. What an *sshole.

Does Canizzaro realize he sabatoging his own career?

I don't think he sees it. I don't know how he can go and have a civil discussion with Bradway, the new coach or Johnson after this and the things he just said. Or that now that he's gone totally native with Edwards no management types where ever he goes are going to confide in or trust him. But hey-he's got some suckers to throw him $55, even though he didn't break this story even as of this morning.

I don't think he sees it. I don't know how he can go and have a civil discussion with Bradway, the new coach or Johnson after this and the things he just said. Or that now that he's gone totally native with Edwards no management types where ever he goes are going to confide in or trust him. But hey-he's got some suckers to throw him $55, even though he didn't break this story even as of this morning.

yeah some stupid DENVER radio show beat him to the story LOL

Not that I want Mike Tice at all, but how funny would it be if he came here. Cannizzaro would never get an inside track to a story again for the Jets. He'll be braking news the Canadian Curling team for the rest of his life. What an *sshole.

i'd take mike tice. i think he's a pretty good coach and he did a great job this year after his starting QB went down.

i'd take mike tice. i think he's a pretty good coach and he did a great job this year after his starting QB went down.

Dude, no. Tice is worse than Herm....WORSE.

I want no part of these fired coaches, including Sherman and Mariucci. They all SUCK.

Martz is a different story why he got cut though.

I'd love to get him as an O-coordinator.

I want no part of these fired coaches, including Sherman and Mariucci. They all SUCK.

i'd rather have dinger donnie or rivera then tice. but i do like tice as a coach. i think he's a good guy and i wouldn't be upset at all if they hire him (which they won't)

I like Sherman. Go look at his coaching record the last 6 yrs in GB.

The only recently fired coach I'd give any thought to hiring is Martz. I hate the arrogant prick and have actually seen poor decisions he's made cost the Rams games, but at least he's an offensive genius. Sherman got by because of Favre. Tice is a complete idiot. Norv Turner should have never got a second head coaching job. Jim Haslett is Herm without the motivational abilites. Mariucci IS Herm. I would love to have Capers as defensive coordinator if Henderson leaves, but I know D-Rob would fail miserably in the 3-4, so that's pretty much out the window.

Not that I want Mike Tice at all, but how funny would it be if he came here.

Hey - if we're going to choke the chicken like we did this year, I'd just as soon have some antics to go along with it. It makes it a little less pathetic.

Archived