Choose your 2014 JetNation Captain.

JoeC36

Okay guys, I will admit that I screwed up big time with naming JetsRule128 captain last year. The Jets need to get back to their winning ways and JetNation needs its captain. 

So here are the rules.

-- Nominate anyone who posts on JetNation. (you cannot nominate yourself)

--Nominations will be accepted through 12 a.m. Wednesday night (that gives a full 24 hours of nomination time)

-- Following nominations, the nominees will be placed in a poll for the masses to choose. 

Thank you for posting at JetNation, the internet's largest independently owned New York Jets message board. 

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay guys, I will admit that I screwed up big time with naming JetsRule128 captain last year. The Jets need to get back to their winning ways and JetNation needs its captain. 

So here are the rules.

--Nominations will be accepted through 12 a.m. Wednesday night (that gives a full 24 hours of nomination time)

-- Following nominations, the nominees will be placed in a poll for the masses to choose. 

Thank you for posting at JetNation, the internet's largest independently owned New York Jets message board. 

SAR

So here are the rules.

The committee picks the captain.

You are not on the committee.

Your captain will not be recognized.

Thanks,

The Committee

Nice dude, you came back over... your little girl has gotten big

I'm here, again.  That scout.com board is a joke and I can't wait for my email to be flooded with sh*t so I can unsubscribe right away. 

That picture is pretty old, she's 4 now going on 21.  God help me. 

So here are the rules.

JoeC:JN Captaincy::Scout:JI

I'm here, again.  That scout.com board is a joke and I can't wait for my email to be flooded with sh*t so I can unsubscribe right away. 

That picture is pretty old, she's 4 now going on 21.  God help me. 

No kidding? I guess it's been a while since we were banned. You had her around that time, we came over here, then you went back and I stayed (until recent for recruiting purposes). Damn, time flies. 

I've got an 11 month old now, it's awesome (except for the not sleeping part). 

No kidding? I guess it's been a while since we were banned. You had her around that time, we came over here, then you went back and I stayed (until recent for recruiting purposes). Damn, time flies. 

I've got an 11 month old now, it's awesome (except for the not sleeping part). 

Yeah I really didn't spend too much time on there, yeah that was a while ago.  Since then I moved back to Florida actually as well, everything is going quite well.

11 month old huh?  That's awesome.  Congrats,  Yeah it's the best.  I hung up a flag pole outside my house the other day and put up a Jet flag and my daughter says "now everyone will know we're jet fans"....it's like a halo appeared over her head and a light shined down from the clouds....training them young. 

Do the new JI Refugees get like, an Ambassador, or somesuch?

And can it not be SAR?

We don't like to think of you as JI refugees as much as new JN posters. No reason to draw a line between the groups, in the end we're all jets fans. But if you are volunteering you can be an ambassador. 

We don't like to think of you as JI refugees as much as new JN posters. No reason to draw a line between the groups, in the end we're all jets fans. But if you are volunteering you can be an ambassador. 

Don't mind Warfish, I think he's really just trying to drop some hints about getting himself a captaincy nomination.

Archived