New Posters, Introduce yourself!!

SouthernJet

I'm a phoney. Just like you. I'm a fraud, I'm no architect, don't be a putz man. Who's been to Santiago Chile twice in one year? I'VE NEVER EVER BEEN TO JERSEY! My real name is Norm. I'm a pizza delivery boy.

Welcome.  Good to see that they allow non-Top 500 posters here!

:blowup:

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rich

Originally from Bethpage, Long Island

Lived outside Cleveland for 3 years where I attended my first jets game in 1976 I think

Grew up from 77' until present in Sparta, NJ

Parents were Titan fans before they were the Jets

Own my own manufacturing business

Have 2 kids and a wife of 17 years

Golf addict

Danny here

My boy Jeff said I reminded him of Napoleon dynamite (I don't see it)

XXI for life

Jet can all my life. Dad never watched football but remember as kid walking down the block and seeing Al Toon make an amazing catch on TV from someone window. I became a fan. As I got older victor green and mo Lewis were guys I gravitated towards. Loved seeing those guys play.

I'm a dad of 2 boys happily married. Raised in college point queens now living in Massapequa LI

Hate Marino for the fake spike. The feeling of the Monday night miracle I only hope my boys get to exp that.

Fondest and saddest jets game of my life was losing to Pitt in the afccg. My buddy was dying of cancer sand as kids we always had a deal that no matter what when the Jets make the SB we would go. Thought we were gonna make it that year. It was like a story book ending you see at the movies watching that game with him. As the game ended I broke down in tears feeling so bad he would never see the Jets I a SB. At that time he put his arm around me and said "it was a fun game right, it's only a game". From that moment on I started seeing life a very diffirently.

Go Jets!

I wouldn't say that I'm a misogynist, really. It's just that I have a complicated understanding of intimacy. My mother was a cold woman emotionally--not mean or abusive in any way, but reserved. You'd tell her "I love you," and she'd reply, "Me too." So the way I am with women now comes from that, I guess. I love women, but I don't love them enough to keep them around too long. Eventually, they all tell you, "me too." 

That said, I pride myself on my ability in the area of cunnilingus. Some say that men only get good at going down because they're trying to mask a small penis. I don't know if this is true. I have not seen enough penises to come to that conclusion. One time, in math class (9th grade?) I was tired and got caught measuring my erection (through my pants) and that, to this day, stands as the most painfully embarrassing moment of my life. Who does that? 

I was 23 when I lost my virginity, which is odd because I was an attractive teen with a good sense of humor. I like to attribute my late start to the delusion that I was a true romantic, and that hooking up was vulgar and crude. In all honesty, however, it was because my mother had taught Mike (my younger brother) and I about the birds and the bees thusly: "Sex is when you put your pee-pee inside a woman and she gets pregnant and you ruin her life." A therapist once told me that my mother had a bitterness towards men. Anyway, I lost my virginity to a girl named Mary in a cabin near a lake in Gloucester, Mass, and then had a panic attack thinking about what percentage of young women in that region of Massachusetts probably had HIV. Love is hard. Mary was nice, but worked out way too much and had the body of a muscular 15-year old boy.

I was married once and totally porked it. There was a period in my life where the synapses of my brain fired randomly and I had begun to take overt pleasure in absolute chaos. This was a time of great creativity and productivity for me, but I was all id and couldn't control a single impulse so everything went sideways quickly and, one day, I woke up on the floor of my brother's apartment, using my duffel bag as a pillow. It took me years to straighten up. There are times I miss those days and I consider adopting a minor drug problem as a means toward inhabiting that chaos again, but I think the time for that is past. Instead, I co-opt my chaos by rooting for the Jets and seducing mangy barmaids.

The Jets are a wayward organization, and I don't believe that they'll ever win a title until Woody Johnson brings in a seasoned Director of Football Operations type of guy to run things. Too many cooks in the kitchen at Florham Park, and Woody is just not qualified to vote on who his coach or his quarterback should be. 

I live in Bridgeport, Ct now, and I like it. It's my first experience living in a truly urban setting, and that exposure has turned me back toward a center-right political philosophy, though I would never vote for any hillbilly who would compromise the rights of gays to marry. I root for gentrification. I think I am living in Williamsburg, Brooklyn 15 years ago. They are building a massive Bass Pro Shop across the bay and, though I do not hunt or fish, it brings a smile to my face because I know they brought the Bass Pro Shop here for customers that Bass thinks will be living here in five years. I will fist-pump when they bring the Starbucks in. I do not care.     

I think Rex Ryan is a nice guy who would be a hell of a lot of fun to drink with, but is otherwise a waste of time as a head coach. I think a lot of the problems that he's encountering today were of his own making, and now he's lying in the talent-poor bed he's made for himself. I think John Idzik has good ideas, but I believe that he's caught in a tug-of-war with his coach and his owner that he simply doesn't know how to resolve, and that will be his undoing unless something drastically changes. I believe Woody Johnson is a fanboy who likes to assert his power in stupid little ways, like refusing to sign off on dumping Brian Schottenheimer because it would have cost him $1 mil. I believe Terry Bradway is still here for a similar reason. This is speculation on my part. I see the car wreck and try to come up with theories as to how it occurred, though I am too lazy to actually look for tire tracks.

JetNation is great and I enjoy reading the people on here. I often find myself recalling posts as if they were actual conversations I had, which is weird, but I suppose that's illustrative of how I think about the people here. No homo.

I saw the JLaw naked pics and I think she's lovely. If I was her, I'd shrug it off. Justin Verlander has every right to be bummed, though. Then again, he gets to say that he was putting it to Kate Upton at the time they were taken, which is an excellent consolation prize. 

I do not go to Jets games anymore. I don't like putting money in Woody's pocket. Truth be told, I've never really enjoyed the stadium experience. There's a post on here where I detail how my past journeys to MetLife/Giants Stadium always went. I do not like to tailgate. I have horrendous ADHD and can't be asked to stand in a parking lot for more than five minutes. 

I wouldn't say that I'm a misogynist, really. It's just that I have a complicated understanding of intimacy. My mother was a cold woman emotionally--not mean or abusive in any way, but reserved. You'd tell her "I love you," and she'd reply, "Me too." So the way I am with women now comes from that, I guess. I love women, but I don't love them enough to keep them around too long. Eventually, they all tell you, "me too." 

That said, I pride myself on my ability in the area of cunnilingus. Some say that men only get good at going down because they're trying to mask a small penis. I don't know if this is true. I have not seen enough penises to come to that conclusion. One time, in math class (9th grade?) I was tired and got caught measuring my erection (through my pants) and that, to this day, stands as the most painfully embarrassing moment of my life. Who does that? 

I was 23 when I lost my virginity, which is odd because I was an attractive teen with a good sense of humor. I like to attribute my late start to the delusion that I was a true romantic, and that hooking up was vulgar and crude. In all honesty, however, it was because my mother had taught Mike (my younger brother) and I about the birds and the bees thusly: "Sex is when you put your pee-pee inside a woman and she gets pregnant and you ruin her life." A therapist once told me that my mother had a bitterness towards men. Anyway, I lost my virginity to a girl named Mary in a cabin near a lake in Gloucester, Mass, and then had a panic attack thinking about what percentage of young women in that region of Massachusetts probably had HIV. Love is hard. Mary was nice, but worked out way too much and had the body of a muscular 15-year old boy.

I was married once and totally porked it. There was a period in my life where the synapses of my brain fired randomly and I had begun to take overt pleasure in absolute chaos. This was a time of great creativity and productivity for me, but I was all id and couldn't control a single impulse so everything went sideways quickly and, one day, I woke up on the floor of my brother's apartment, using my duffel bag as a pillow. It took me years to straighten up. There are times I miss those days and I consider adopting a minor drug problem as a means toward inhabiting that chaos again, but I think the time for that is past. Instead, I co-opt my chaos by rooting for the Jets and seducing mangy barmaids.

The Jets are a wayward organization, and I don't believe that they'll ever win a title until Woody Johnson brings in a seasoned Director of Football Operations type of guy to run things. Too many cooks in the kitchen at Florham Park, and Woody is just not qualified to vote on who his coach or his quarterback should be. 

I live in Bridgeport, Ct now, and I like it. It's my first experience living in a truly urban setting, and that exposure has turned me back toward a center-right political philosophy, though I would never vote for any hillbilly who would compromise the rights of gays to marry. I root for gentrification. I think I am living in Williamsburg, Brooklyn 15 years ago. They are building a massive Bass Pro Shop across the bay and, though I do not hunt or fish, it brings a smile to my face because I know they brought the Bass Pro Shop here for customers that Bass thinks will be living here in five years. I will fist-pump when they bring the Starbucks in. I do not care.     

I think Rex Ryan is a nice guy who would be a hell of a lot of fun to drink with, but is otherwise a waste of time as a head coach. I think a lot of the problems that he's encountering today were of his own making, and now he's lying in the talent-poor bed he's made for himself. I think John Idzik has good ideas, but I believe that he's caught in a tug-of-war with his coach and his owner that he simply doesn't know how to resolve, and that will be his undoing unless something drastically changes. I believe Woody Johnson is a fanboy who likes to assert his power in stupid little ways, like refusing to sign off on dumping Brian Schottenheimer because it would have cost him $1 mil. I believe Terry Bradway is still here for a similar reason. This is speculation on my part. I see the car wreck and try to come up with theories as to how it occurred, though I am too lazy to actually look for tire tracks.

JetNation is great and I enjoy reading the people on here. I often find myself recalling posts as if they were actual conversations I had, which is weird, but I suppose that's illustrative of how I think about the people here. No homo.

I saw the JLaw naked pics and I think she's lovely. If I was her, I'd shrug it off. Justin Verlander has every right to be bummed, though. Then again, he gets to say that he was putting it to Kate Upton at the time they were taken, which is an excellent consolation prize. 

I do not go to Jets games anymore. I don't like putting money in Woody's pocket. Truth be told, I've never really enjoyed the stadium experience. There's a post on here where I detail how my past journeys to MetLife/Giants Stadium always went. I do not like to tailgate. I have horrendous ADHD and can't be asked to stand in a parking lot for more than five minutes. 

If you wrote one of those "random thoughts and things to read while on the sh*tter" books, it would be a Times best seller.

TomShane, I see you pride yourself on you cunnilingus abilities. Do you think you could eat more pussy than say...Joey Chestnut(Nathan's hot dog eating champ). How would you measure such a competition in a 10 minute competition? Number of orgasms? Total weight lost by the eatee?  Would you have to eat 5 pussies and then go by a vote?  Inquiring minds want to know!!

TomShane, I see you pride yourself on you cunnilingus abilities. Do you think you could eat more pussy than say...Joey Chestnut(Nathan's hot dog eating champ). How would you measure such a competition in a 10 minute competition? Number of orgasms? Total weight lost by the eatee?  Would you have to eat 5 pussies and then go by a vote?  Inquiring minds want to know!!

hmmm, does the contestant get the choice of shaving and grooming of the....what would the women attached to these even be referred to as?....or is the pubic hair like a hot dog bun and required. And if required, could the use of water be used to help in ingesting, the way it is in consuming the hot dog buns in the competition??

hmmm, does the contestant get the choice of shaving and grooming of the....what would the women attached to these even be referred to as?....or is the pubic hair like a hot dog bun and required. And if required, could the use of water be used to help in ingesting, the way it is in consuming the hot dog buns in the competition??

Might I suggest....Blood Clams?   http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/threads/265929-Anyone-here-ever-eat-blood-clams

This may be the greatest writing ever on the internet, EVER! This should automatically make this cat the JN captain.

Sorry, i have to come back to this. The opening, that first line, boom. I read that and I knew something good was in store.

There is no doubt that given a comped suite at one of the 3rd tier vegas casinos and a suitcase full of a menagerie of drugs, Tom would write an opus rivaling Hunter S Thompson's Fear and Loathing.

Sorry, i have to come back to this. The opening, that first line, boom. I read that and I knew something good was in store.

There is no doubt that given a comped suite at one of the 3rd tier vegas casinos and a suitcase full of a menagerie of drugs, Tom would write an opus rivaling Hunter S Thompson's Fear and Loathing.

You and me, brother. Pack the van.

TomShane, I see you pride yourself on you cunnilingus abilities. Do you think you could eat more pussy than say...Joey Chestnut(Nathan's hot dog eating champ). How would you measure such a competition in a 10 minute competition? Number of orgasms? Total weight lost by the eatee? Would you have to eat 5 pussies and then go by a vote? Inquiring minds want to know!!

OMG lol

Hmm, what about a JN fundraiser similar to the Ice Bucket Challenge to send him? The question is, what should people do instead of dumping water on themselves?

-Grew up in Danbury, CT but just moved into my apartment in Hoboken on Sunday.

-Basically my entire family are Colt fans ..my dad still makes fun of me to this day for going with the Jets

-My uncle has season tickets so I normally split them with him every year.

-Drunkenly shed a few tears in Pittsburgh at the AFCCG, while I froze my ass off

-Just finished school in May and started working in NYC in July

-Happily single

-I love football, beer, and golfing

Banned from JI in 2009, joined here, got busy with life, went back to JI, forgot about this place, scout.com blows, I'm back, I think SAR has the same car as most 18 year old girls in Bergen county, I drive a new accord, I like the Jets, I like the arcade here too.  Thanks. 

Archived