New Posters, Introduce yourself!!

SouthernJet

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Name Bill Parcells BP

Claim to fame was being put on double secret probation in 2007 at JI ( moderation, my posts would have to be approved by you know who before they would be posted) because Kate came to a JN tailgate and didn't go to 16H. :) lol the fool didn't even know how to use his own software. He should leave that to rbstern the speed racer guy.

Also I was 2007 and 2008 Best JN moderator :) I have since retired :)

Name Bill Parcells BP

Claim to fame was being put on double secret probation ( moderation, my posts would have to be approved by you know who before they would be posted) because Kate came to a JN tailgate and didn't go to 16H. :) lol the fool didn't even know how to use his own software. He should leave that to rbstern the speed racer guy.

Also I was 2007 and 2008 Best JN moderator :) I have since retired :)

Well done, don't you feel better.

I hope you didnt get a Tranny again this time. I told you, check the package 1st!!

Shaking head....

Can't make this stuff up, guy promoting a pedophile charactor, calling the guy who mispelled something an idiot......

There is no place in society for pedophiles, or anone who stands up for them, or promotes them.

Listen, no one is promoting pedophiles or philia. sourceworx has a LOT wrong with him; the dark humor soothes (lol) his soul.

Why do wish a restless soul on this man? He didn't pay that actor. You should be ashamed.

Theinlawjosie: Shane

I’m from Ashland KY – was never a fan of football growing up (played one year as an offensive lineman in the 7th grade – lost a bunch of weight during conditioning – never got moved to another position and never played a down). After my wife and I had our first child I was watching a lot of football and started following the Jets (Marshall University is about 20 minutes from my home and they had just picked Pennington in the draft). Due to our location her in the wonderful bluegrass state, we were offered east and west coast network channels by DirecTV – as a result, I’ve had access to all Jets games since 2000 without the need for Sunday ticket. I was hooked before Pennington’s first start and have been a diehard Jets fan ever since. I’ve been a member of the site since 2006, but I rarely contribute to the conversation. I’m always lurking and rely on this site for most of my Jets related news.

My interests include music of all sorts, photography, craft beer, and of course, the Jets.

I have a wife and two kids (both boys, both Jets fans) and live a pretty boring life, which is the way I like it. I’ve attended two Jets games in person – the "win and we're in" last game at Giants stadium vs the Bengals and last year’s game @ the Bengals (cringe). I’m hoping to make another trip to New Jersey in the near future to check out the new stadium and watch another home game.

It's a friggin movie character. Get a grip. Plus we don't know he's a pedophile until way after this scene.

Yeah, I have a good grip. I think anyone who has a pedophile as their profile pic is a sicko. And anyone who defends them as well. Maybe you are, or like pedo's, I think they should all die a slow painful death

Listen, no one is promoting pedophiles or philia. sourceworx has a LOT wrong with him; the dark humor soothes (lol) his soul.

Why do wish a restless soul on this man? He didn't pay that actor. You should be ashamed.

Yeah, I am quite sure I am not the one who should be ashamed here, but thanks for stopping by

Yeah, I have a good grip. I think anyone who has a pedophile as their profile pic is a sicko. And anyone who defends them as well. Maybe you are, or like pedo's, I think they should all die a slow painful death

I too believe pedophiles should die a slow and painful death. I laugh at some pretty offensive things and like pushing boundaries. Doesn't make me a bad person. Ignore me if you don't like it.

I too believe pedophiles should die a slow and painful death. I laugh at some pretty offensive things and like pushing boundaries. Doesn't make me a bad person. Ignore me if you don't like it.

Wait.... dis dude for real???

1. Tony. Long time lurker first time poster. Outta Kings Park LI.

Hello all. Always liked this site as well as most of the knowledgeable posters.  Glad to see a lot of posters from the other sellout site that have migrated here. This board and the Jets season should be great this year I hope.

Lets kick some Raider a$$ Sunday!!!!

I wouldn't say that I'm a misogynist, really. It's just that I have a complicated understanding of intimacy. My mother was a cold woman emotionally--not mean or abusive in any way, but reserved. You'd tell her "I love you," and she'd reply, "Me too." So the way I am with women now comes from that, I guess. I love women, but I don't love them enough to keep them around too long. Eventually, they all tell you, "me too."

That said, I pride myself on my ability in the area of cunnilingus. Some say that men only get good at going down because they're trying to mask a small penis. I don't know if this is true. I have not seen enough penises to come to that conclusion. One time, in math class (9th grade?) I was tired and got caught measuring my erection (through my pants) and that, to this day, stands as the most painfully embarrassing moment of my life. Who does that?

I was 23 when I lost my virginity, which is odd because I was an attractive teen with a good sense of humor. I like to attribute my late start to the delusion that I was a true romantic, and that hooking up was vulgar and crude. In all honesty, however, it was because my mother had taught Mike (my younger brother) and I about the birds and the bees thusly: "Sex is when you put your pee-pee inside a woman and she gets pregnant and you ruin her life." A therapist once told me that my mother had a bitterness towards men. Anyway, I lost my virginity to a girl named Mary in a cabin near a lake in Gloucester, Mass, and then had a panic attack thinking about what percentage of young women in that region of Massachusetts probably had HIV. Love is hard. Mary was nice, but worked out way too much and had the body of a muscular 15-year old boy.

I was married once and totally porked it. There was a period in my life where the synapses of my brain fired randomly and I had begun to take overt pleasure in absolute chaos. This was a time of great creativity and productivity for me, but I was all id and couldn't control a single impulse so everything went sideways quickly and, one day, I woke up on the floor of my brother's apartment, using my duffel bag as a pillow. It took me years to straighten up. There are times I miss those days and I consider adopting a minor drug problem as a means toward inhabiting that chaos again, but I think the time for that is past. Instead, I co-opt my chaos by rooting for the Jets and seducing mangy barmaids.

The Jets are a wayward organization, and I don't believe that they'll ever win a title until Woody Johnson brings in a seasoned Director of Football Operations type of guy to run things. Too many cooks in the kitchen at Florham Park, and Woody is just not qualified to vote on who his coach or his quarterback should be.

I live in Bridgeport, Ct now, and I like it. It's my first experience living in a truly urban setting, and that exposure has turned me back toward a center-right political philosophy, though I would never vote for any hillbilly who would compromise the rights of gays to marry. I root for gentrification. I think I am living in Williamsburg, Brooklyn 15 years ago. They are building a massive Bass Pro Shop across the bay and, though I do not hunt or fish, it brings a smile to my face because I know they brought the Bass Pro Shop here for customers that Bass thinks will be living here in five years. I will fist-pump when they bring the Starbucks in. I do not care.

I think Rex Ryan is a nice guy who would be a hell of a lot of fun to drink with, but is otherwise a waste of time as a head coach. I think a lot of the problems that he's encountering today were of his own making, and now he's lying in the talent-poor bed he's made for himself. I think John Idzik has good ideas, but I believe that he's caught in a tug-of-war with his coach and his owner that he simply doesn't know how to resolve, and that will be his undoing unless something drastically changes. I believe Woody Johnson is a fanboy who likes to assert his power in stupid little ways, like refusing to sign off on dumping Brian Schottenheimer because it would have cost him $1 mil. I believe Terry Bradway is still here for a similar reason. This is speculation on my part. I see the car wreck and try to come up with theories as to how it occurred, though I am too lazy to actually look for tire tracks.

JetNation is great and I enjoy reading the people on here. I often find myself recalling posts as if they were actual conversations I had, which is weird, but I suppose that's illustrative of how I think about the people here. No homo.

I saw the JLaw naked pics and I think she's lovely. If I was her, I'd shrug it off. Justin Verlander has every right to be bummed, though. Then again, he gets to say that he was putting it to Kate Upton at the time they were taken, which is an excellent consolation prize.

I do not go to Jets games anymore. I don't like putting money in Woody's pocket. Truth be told, I've never really enjoyed the stadium experience. There's a post on here where I detail how my past journeys to MetLife/Giants Stadium always went. I do not like to tailgate. I have horrendous ADHD and can't be asked to stand in a parking lot for more than five minutes.

Poor guy. Great job.

Live in Manahawkin, NJ
 Have been a JET fanatic since '67.  I actually have distant memories of watching our team win a Super Bowl. I'm 64 now and hope to witness my beloved JETS win at least one more Super Bowl before the big guy takes me. Was a season ticket holder From 79 to 85.

Worked as helicopter pilot for 30 years. My user name is one of the types of helicopters I flew.  Retired now!

Enjoy beer, following the JETS, hunting, fishing, collecting antique firearms, old cap guns. Did I mention beer?  

Archived