Seattle Vs Green Bay opening game- who do you like?

faba

Seattle is so tough to play at home and defending champions opening night are about unbeatable so far

Bad thing is we get them at their place opening home game with 10 days rest

The good thing is GB's starting center is out. Now if we can just make Rodgers look like Sanchez when we played Baltimore without Mangold.

Either people really are this insane about the Packers or something is up. 6 seems like Vegas is trying to outsmart me, and when that looks to be the case I stay away.

Spread opened at Seattle -3.5, which was more than reasonable.  Now that Vegas is begging people to bet on the Packers it seems clear the Seahawks are going to win it 24-17.

Seattle

I don't understand why people are so high on the Packers this year. Aaron Rodgers is great yeah, but I see them frequently represented in SB picks when I think they're worse than last year. The only receiver on their roster who caught more than 50 passes last year is Jordy Nelson; they lost James Jones to the raiders, and are starting Cobb at that second WR spot. Not to mention the fact that they're without Finley who was big for them until he got hurt last season. I don't see Rodgers having the MVP year that so many people think he will, and I certainly don't see them going to the super bowl. Seattle is simply better, they're at home, and they'll win fairly easily.

Archived