***OFFICIAL PREDICT THE SCORE THREAD-- JETS V RAIDERS WEEK ONE WHAT

T0mShane

Jets 17

Raiders 3

Geno gets a TD to Amaro, Chris Johnson shows us he still has what it takes to be a All Pro RB and he gets a TD and over 100 yards.

Carr has more jitters than what we think and will throw a couple picks. 

Raiders - 17

Jets - 3

Jets suck, cant score and cant stop the pass.  They lose embarrassingly.  Which means I'll be losing a bet to my friend who's a Raider fan.  In which, I have to walk home from his house, 2 miles from mine, decked out in an entire Raiders uniform...cleats, helmet, pants, mouth piece, etc.  No pads though.  Thank god.

Jets 20 (2 TD, 2 FG)

vs.

Raiders 16 (1 TD, 3 FG)

Jets dominate more than the score indicates via clock management, the use of the ground game, and stout D.

Raiders TD comes on a long pass play and bad (not blown) coverage.

Raiders get a lot of passing yards, but just can't get in the End Zone down close.

Raiders - 17

Jets - 3

Jets suck, cant score and cant stop the pass.  They lose embarrassingly.  Which means I'll be losing a bet to my friend who's a Raider fan.  In which, I have to walk home from his house, 2 miles from mine, decked out in an entire Raiders uniform...cleats, helmet, pants, mouth piece, etc.  No pads though.  Thank god.

Don't worry - it won't happen 

Don't worry - it won't happen 

Hope you're right. 

If the Jets win, he's got to walk home from my house.   I just dont have an entire uniform for him to wear, so instead; He has to wear my Jets snuggie (Xmas present, lol), over a Jets hooded sweatshirt, a Jets beanie, Jets sweatpants and cleats. 

One of us is going to be very hot and embarrassed. 

Archived