Snow White and the Huntsman

Thor99

This whole Gothic fairy tale interpretation sh*t that Hollywood is on needs to stop. Every studio wants to hit it big with the next comic-esque franchise so they just take chance after chance on recycling classic storybook characters. It's bullsh*t that these movies keep getting made and yet we still can't get a Dredd sequel.

This whole Gothic fairy tale interpretation sh*t that Hollywood is on needs to stop. Every studio wants to hit it big with the next comic-esque franchise so they just take chance after chance on recycling classic storybook characters. It's bullsh*t that these movies keep getting made and yet we still can't get a Dredd sequel.

How many Fast and Furious movies were there? 7?

I think I'm going to pop in my DVD of Sleepaway Camp. I miss great movies.

I've been revisiting the Evil Dead trilogy for the first time in a while; one a week, so Army of Darkness is on the docket for tomorrow. I realize that it's legacy will always be the hilarity of everything, but in all sincerity I believe that Evil Dead 2 is truly genius film making. Supposedly they're making Army of Darkness 2, a sequel to 2013's Evil Dead, and then they're going to make a final movie where Ash and Mia's stories get merged.

I've been revisiting the Evil Dead trilogy for the first time in a while; one a week, so Army of Darkness is on the docket for tomorrow. I realize that it's legacy will always be the hilarity of everything, but in all sincerity I believe that Evil Dead 2 is truly genius film making. Supposedly they're making Army of Darkness 2, a sequel to 2013's Evil Dead, and then they're going to make a final movie where Ash and Mia's stories get merged.

They're all fun watches.

I miss old Raimi.

Archived