If the Jets were banned from NFL today, what team would you now root for?

SouthernJet

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Meh.

Hard to say.

I live in the DC Area, but rooting for the Red***** would be hard in the best of circumstances.

Maybe the Seahawks?  Always liked their logo, colors (mostly), and always wanted to live in Seattle one day?

Meh, no idea really.

Meh.

Hard to say.

I live in the DC Area, but rooting for the Red***** would be hard in the best of circumstances.

Maybe the Seahawks?  Always liked their logo, colors (mostly), and always wanted to live in Seattle one day?

Meh, no idea really.

Seattle good choice, they dominate the town, and great place to live I hear (except for chance of being a appetizer for Sasquatch)

That would be heart breaking, and awesome at the same time. I would lose one of my loves of my life, but I would finally be able to separate myself from something I really hate the NFL it self! Jets will always suck me in, but if no Jets can't see why I would stay a fan of the league, it's being completely ruined.

Steelers would be tempting I suppose.

It's funny, I never was given a conscious, adult choice to be a Jets Fan, and I bet the same for almost all of us.

I loved the Jets before I ever was cognizant enough to know WHY I liked the Jets. 

I loved green, Jets wore Green.  When I was 6 years old on Long Island, that's probably all it took.  Funny that that alone has led to 40 years of fandom, obsession and 100,000 forum posts of various stripes.

WOW, i could not see myself or any Jets fan ever rooting for the Giants. Especially, if you  have lived in NY/NJ and had to deal with obnoxious Giants fans since you were a kid. 

Yeah that could never be for me-I work with a bunch of Giants fans -miserable them winning 2 Super Bowls

Probably the 49ers or the Packers. Packers because I was a huge fan of Favre growing up and the 49ers because my favorite game growing up was Joe Montana's Quarterback Club. Couple that with the fact that red is my favorite color and they have a rich history those two are my most likely teams.

WOW, i could not see myself or any Jets fan ever rooting for the Giants. Especially, if you  have lived in NY/NJ and had to deal with obnoxious Giants fans since you were a kid.

Grew up in a Giants household -- Lone Jets fan -- I never had an issue with it. Besides this whole thing is hypothetical anyway. Also have not lived in NY/NJ in years so I never deal with the obnoxious ones. Just stay true to my roots.

Archived