Chicago vs. NY Jets (Monday night Football!!!)

Ok, so my badass brother from upstate New York just bought us some NYJ tickets for the Chicago

vs. NY Jets Monday night Football game...  Who's of who is going & where are the best most

welcoming Jet Tailgate partys going to be at!!??!!.......???

(We would like to join and to make this 1st home game for me the best one EVER! :)

::GoJets:

post-28132-0-30274900-1409861031_thumb.j

Thanks JoeC :winking0001:

We run the biggest and best game day fan club/tailgate party for the NY Jets and one of the largest in the NFL, our party is listed in the book "100 Things Jets Fans Should Know & Do Before They Die." We are known as a foodie tailgate. You are welcome to join us, tailgatejoe

Check out our youtube channel for video from all the game parties last season.

Also, we are the official tailgate party of this fine site! Just watch out for Max in line at the food table, his elbows get a little sharp when the pulled pork sliders come out!

tailgatejoepulledporkrecipe2.jpg

Tailgate Joe is a great tailgate to stop by at he is in Lot E-10. check out his website. www.tailgatejoe.com

You could also more than welcome to stop by the L7 Tailgate in lot L7. We are right underneath the light pole. 

I heard about L7 from podcasts and other Tweets.. Guess we gotta stop by. Thanx for the help!  ::GoJets:

We run the biggest and best game day fan club/tailgate party for the NY Jets and one of the largest in the NFL, our party is listed in the book "100 Things Jets Fans Should Know & Do Before They Die." We are known as a foodie tailgate. You are welcome to join us, tailgatejoe

Also, we are the official tailgate party of this fine site! Just watch out for Max in line at the food table, his elbows get a little sharp when the pulled pork sliders come out!

LoL, sharp elbows & pull pork sliders! Sounds great!! I'll have to tell my brother about it.. I checked out your Youtube videos & oh man do those dishes look good!! As Bart Scott would say, "CANT WAIT!!!" 

I heard about L7 from podcasts and other Tweets.. Guess we gotta stop by. Thanx for the help!  ::GoJets:

Definitely more than welcome. We will be over 100 people strong, as we are for every game. Can't miss us. Just look for the flag in my avatar right underneath the L7 pole. Heck, maybe Woody Johnson will join us. He does 2x a year.

Ok, so my badass brother from upstate New York just bought us some NYJ tickets for the Chicago

vs. NY Jets Monday night Football game...  Who's of who is going & where are the best most

welcoming Jet Tailgate partys going to be at!!??!!.......???

(We would like to join and to make this 1st home game for me the best one EVER! :)

::GoJets:

That is going to be a great game! Night games are the best, have fun!

Joe, Its a bit early, but me an about 7 other people will be going to the Jets/Steelers game and will be dropping by your tailgate. Went to the website but didnt see anything up where I can buy the tickets for that tailgate. Do I need to wait the week of to purchase? Also, do you have any idea what that menu is going to look like for the game? Thats on Nov. 9th. 

Joe, Its a bit early, but me an about 7 other people will be going to the Jets/Steelers game and will be dropping by your tailgate. Went to the website but didnt see anything up where I can buy the tickets for that tailgate. Do I need to wait the week of to purchase? Also, do you have any idea what that menu is going to look like for the game? Thats on Nov. 9th. 

Yeah we put up links about a week before, and honestly I have no idea as of right now what the menu will be.

Any chance you'll be in San Diego this year, Joe?

Archived