Jets-Raiders Roll Call - Section and Parking Lot

nj meadowlands

Season Tickets are section 349, but will be sitting in SECTION 324 this week, got offered 4 free tickets from a friend of the family, and theirs is front row instead of 3rd row like mine.

Yellow parking pass, don't know what kind of tailgate, going to be first game not parked in an orange lot.

I feel like a lttle kid on Christmas eve waiting for Santa to come. 5:30 am wont get here soon enough. J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!!!!!

Duane, shouldn't you be working? :) I'll see u at the Denver game. Al and Judy and thugturd family will be there

That is a pretty sweet section man. You are in ecurb country over there, lol.

Soooo...you're saying I should move?  LOL

Next game I get to, I'm sure I'll be in the nose bleeds...figured I'd treat myself since it's my first game since Favre vs. the Cardinals.

Soooo...you're saying I should move? LOL

Next game I get to, I'm sure I'll be in the nose bleeds...figured I'd treat myself since it's my first game since Favre vs. the Cardinals.

Lol I remember that cardinal game. I was actually sitting with Max at that game ( I know my memory ) and I think Eric smith got knocked out in that game.

You sound really happy about being home. Enjoy the game!

Lol I remember that cardinal game. I was actually sitting with Max at that game ( I know my memory ) and I think Eric smith got knocked out in that game.

That was a special day for you.  :)

Yeah, Smith knocked himself out when he took out Anquan Bolden.  Helmet-to-helmet seriously sounded like a gunshot from the upper deck...scary moment.  Crazy game with Favre throwing six TD's.

That was a special day for you.   :)

Those were those old Harley seats lol they were great seats! under the over hang in the mezz at the 20 yard line. you actually were sitting in your new friend SAR's section in the old stadium :)

Yeah, Smith knocked himself out when he took out Anquan Bolden.  Helmet-to-helmet seriously sounded like a gunshot from the upper deck...scary moment.  Crazy game with Favre throwing six TD's.

The Jets defense sucked that day. the Cards were going up and down the field at will

Those were those old Harley seats lol they were great seats! under the over hang in the mezz at the 20 yard line. you actually were sitting in your new friend SAR's section in the old stadium :)

The Jets defense sucked that day. the Cards were going up and down the field at will

Absolutely...neither defense showed up that day.

But hey, they're gonna' show up tomorrow, and that's all that matters right now  :winking0001:

Archived