Vote For My Baby!

Lil Bit Special

Hi everyone-Looks like my little girl made finalist in the picture contest. I always knew she was a cutie! Please vote for her! Have a great weekend everybody!

SHE IS BABY A.

Hi,

Thank you so much for coming in for pictures back in July and participating in our fundraising efforts for The Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation.

I’m writing to let you know that Melinda has been chosen as a finalist in her category for our Natick Studio!

Online voting will be up by the end of the week on our blog: 
http://www.portraitsimple.wordpress.com/
. Please go there to cast your vote and don’t hesitate to tell your friends and family to vote as well! Our 2
nd
 and 3
rd
 runners up receive a $500 Portrait Simple Gift Card, and our Grand Prize Winner will get a Portrait Simple Gift Card for $1000, as well as a feature shoot with BayState Parent Magazine! The remaining finalists will get $100 gift cards.

Thanks again for participating, and good luck!

THANKS EVERYONE!

Lil Bit Special

Cute as can be. Voted.

Also, applaud you for working with JDRF - that is one of our preferred charities because our niece has it.

Also, also... didn't realize you lived up here in Mass. Glad I'm not alone here in enemy territory!!! 

Cute as can be. Voted.

Also, applaud you for working with JDRF - that is one of our preferred charities because our niece has it.

Also, also... didn't realize you lived up here in Mass. Glad I'm not alone here in enemy territory!!! 

I lived around Boston for 20 years. It was horrible for sports, with all the NE or Red Sox homers.

Didn't mean to derail ... back to voting for LBS's adorable daughter!

I lived around Boston for 20 years. It was horrible for sports, with all the NE or Red Sox homers.

Didn't mean to derail ... back to voting for LBS's adorable daughter!

Oh, cool. I didn't know that either. 

I love it here, to be honest. It has been very good to both of our careers, and just a great place for us to start our family. The sports stuff is the only real "meh" thing, but as a Mets, Jets, Islanders, Knicks guy from LI, I've found it easy to go to Fenway and have fun, going to the Bruins is fun (it was actually more fun before they finally won a cup), even Celtics games are fun (especially when they play the Knicks), but I want nothing to do with going to Foxboro.

I'm not a fan of the "rivalry" between NY and Boston. Never was.

Now, it's just a tactical thing on the parenting side. My baby is a Bostonian. I am a NYer. I can't raise my kid in a house where hating NY'ers or Bostonians is a consideration or topic. I plan to teach her to love sport, gamesmanship, more than fan rabidity. 

Archived