Sunday Ticket without Direct TV

TampaJet

Im not sure if there was an annual thread posted awhile back, but I just wanted to post this for anyone that was trying to register for a Sunday Ticket online account without having Direct TV. If you can find an address of an apt or condo that qualifies, you can purchase a pre paid debit card (I got mine from walgreens for $2.95, plus the balance you choose to load), and register the card with whatever address you need for to qualify. I was denied for my home, but my parents condo was approved. I was going to use one of their cards that match their home address, but it was the Sunday Ticket guy that gave me the heads up about using a pre paid card. I just registered and im good to go.

It's $199 and you can use it on phones, tablets, computers, certain gaming devices.   Sucks it's not on Roku or Fire TV, but oh well.   I can just use my chromecast.       But you don't get Redzone and Fantasy stuff with that price.

The $299 or $350 bucks or whatever are just not worth it to me.   For 150 bucks more you get Redzone and some Fantasy shows. Redzone is cool, but not for 150 bucks more.

We get the Red Zone channel with the NFL network from Brighthouse down here, so I go with the $199 option and hook my tablet up to one of my tv's. I was going to try the PS3 option this year, but I didnt think it was worth the extra $.....if they gave you the tablet/pc option with the gaming device it would be worth it, but its one or the other. For what they charge, you should have the option to watch on anything. Cant wait until DTV contract is over.

We get the Red Zone channel with the NFL network from Brighthouse down here, so I go with the $199 option and hook my tablet up to one of my tv's. I was going to try the PS3 option this year, but I didnt think it was worth the extra $.....if they gave you the tablet/pc option with the gaming device it would be worth it, but its one or the other. For what they charge, you should have the option to watch on anything. Cant wait until DTV contract is over.

I have Comcast and it is much worse we only get 2 local channels that show games on Sunday and they are never the Jets. I have Red Zone but the Jets never score so I don't get to see much on there.

I'm 800 miles from NY.  Last year I got nfl rewind and it's much cheaper, u just gotta wait till Sunday midnight for 1pm games.   It would drive most guys crazy but I'm busy with kids/family/chores and would DVR the sunday games anyhow

Edit:  When I had a big dish 5+ years ago, this site was handy.  Showed me which games were running in which area.  There was a station in Florida and the caribbean that played Jets games more than our local stations.,

http://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2014&wk=1

Archived