Jets friendly bars in fish land?

billo83

Anything in South Orlando?

I'm in Otown for the weekend. There is this place called The Green Parrot on 436 that me and my brothers go to.

I will warn you, it's a smokey dive sh*t hole but there is usually 30+ fans that get rowdy. Food is terrible, its dark and gross but when the Jets score all hell breaks lose.

Living in enemy territory in the West Palm Beach area. Anyone know of any Jet friendly bars between Miami and West Palm?

Hammerjacks on University Drive in Pembroke Pines/Davie, FL.

It's a sports bar inside of a bowling alley and it's home to the South FL Jets Fan Club.

• 1 year later...

There is Hammerjacks in Davie, FL where a large group of jets fans have their own section with a bar and a huge projection screen TV. It's run by the South Florida Jets Fan Club, good group of die hard Jet Fans.

I'm thinking of going to Hammerjacks for the big game. Just wanted to check and see if the Jets club there is still alive and kicking and when would be a good time to get there to still get a seat at the bar. 

I checked  the website and it appears to be still at hammerjacks it is still where the south Fl Jets fan club meets. I haven't been there in a while but I know at the beginning of the year they were asking what type of beer everyone would like on tap. When I used to go it would always be packed but we always found a seat. I would say a half to an hour prior to kickoff. I actually might go just to be around my fellow Jets fans to experience the Patriots ass kicking. There will definitely be some Pats fans there also which always make a win better. It's a good crowd. If you go let me know what you think.

Archived