We are winning the division!!!

stevegrunder

We made a lot of mistakes today.

Mistakes are fixable.

We also completely dominated another NFL team on both sides of the ball. Pats are on their way down, EJ Manual sucks, and the Fish are OK.

We are the best team in the division. Only question now is do we get a first round bye?

If we get past Green Bay, Chicago and Detroit with wins then I will start thinking about a 1st round bye because I will know for sure that we are a top team. Otherwise it shouldn't even be in people's minds at this point

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Am I jumping the gun? Probalby, but hell, I am a die hard Jets fan. I bleed green. I live and die with these guys. I am excited, I thought Geno showed what he needed to show, he is good! The defense is dominant. The offense is at a minumum decent. I think we are winning the division, really do!

Am I jumping the gun? Probalby, but hell, I am a die hard Jets fan. I bleed green. I live and die with these guys. I am excited, I thought Geno showed what he needed to show, he is good! The defense is dominant. The offense is at a minumum decent. I think we are winning the division, really do!

Post more.  104 posts arent enough.  We need more positivity here.

As long as you don't sh*t green

Archived