Giants at Lions

Matt39

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry did not see the second TD, I was speaking in general from the times I have seen him play. He can play but Megatron bails him out often.

Megatron is great, no doubt about it but Stafford can throw it as good as anyone in the game. He may screw up but he is a gunslinger.

Funny though. Megatron gets credit by some for making Stafford. But almost everyone believes that a QB made Decker.

Just like Moss just ran under Culpepper passes in Minny, making Culpepper. While no one says that about passes he caught from Brady

Wasn't Ford a scumbag? I was trying to remember.

Not sure if he was a scumbag or not, but imagine being a Lions fan all these years, we think its tough being a Jet fan but they have been possibly the worst organization in the history of the NFL. So bad that Barry gave up and walked away instead of playing on.

Not sure if he was a scumbag or not, but imagine being a Lions fan all these years, we think its tough being a Jet fan but they have been possibly the worst organization in the history of the NFL. So bad that Barry gave up and walked away instead of playing on.

Detroit is a barren wasteland of poverty and despair. Being a sports owner there is not easy.

Stafford has the easiest job in the NFL, tossed it up in the air into triple coverage and have megatron make awesome plays over and over. We need to get a stud receiver to pair up with Decker and Kerley next year. 

That reminded me of this I had seen a couple of years ago. Still applies today - 

tumblr_mvcqt7IgJ11qdjc52o1_1280.png

Detroit is a barren wasteland of poverty and despair. Being a sports owner there is not easy.

My friend used to live in Ann Arbor, I've been to a few Lions games...They have loyal fans from all over the state. Detroit being a barren city is no excuse for an inept, cheap owner that pissed away the first pick overall year after year after year.

My friend used to live in Ann Arbor, I've been to a few Lions games...They have loyal fans from all over the state. Detroit being a barren city is no excuse for an inept, cheap owner that pissed away the first pick overall year after year after year.

I was at the last Jets - Lions game a few years ago when we won in OT.  had a great time with the Lion fans, but what a beaten down fanbase.  We were down 10 in the 4th and all of the fans kept telling us to hang in there -- Lions will find a way to lose.  Turned out they were right -- they almost wore the losing as a badge of honor.  The fans deserve better -- would like to see them have a nice run this year (except week 4).

I was at the last Jets - Lions game a few years ago when we won in OT.  had a great time with the Lion fans, but what a beaten down fanbase.  We were down 10 in the 4th and all of the fans kept telling us to hang in there -- Lions will find a way to lose.  Turned out they were right -- they almost wore the losing as a badge of honor.  The fans deserve better -- would like to see them have a nice run this year (except week 4).

The only fun they've had for like 50 years was getting to watch Barry, that stupid owner refused to build a team around him, just rode Barry right into the ground til he walked away.

On a side note I'm rooting really hard for the Cardinals later on. Screw everyone in the AFC lol

I agree.  Always root for the NFC in those AFC-NFC matchups.  Love these Monday Night doubleheaders.  Wish they would more than just the once a year.

Megatron is great, no doubt about it but Stafford can throw it as good as anyone in the game. He may screw up but he is a gunslinger.

Funny though. Megatron gets credit by some for making Stafford. But almost everyone believes that a QB made Decker.

Just like Moss just ran under Culpepper passes in Minny, making Culpepper. While no one says that about passes he caught from Brady

I just saw the second TD, good throw but Mega had to change direction and dive like 6 feet to make that catch. Good throw, great catch. 

Archived