Eli Stinks

Smashmouth

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Started this thread to soon

Guy is getting blocking nd has a little time in this offense and has been playing phenomenal

U guys who want geno over eli, have fun with that haha

It's ironic because I think at seasons end I'll quote this and say you're the one who talked too soon. Get lost.

Vs. Redskins on 9/26/14 Thursday Night Football Eli went  28 for 39 (72%)  including three simple open-field drops - for 300 yards with four touchdowns and one interception.

Wow you guys are so right Smith is way better than Eli.  Eli SUCKS.  :jawdrop:  

Vs. Redskins on 9/26/14 Thursday Night Football Eli went  28 for 39 (72%)  including three simple open-field drops - for 300 yards with four touchdowns and one interception.

Wow you guys are so right Smith is way better than Eli.  Eli SUCKS.  :jawdrop:  

Maybe the Giants should beat a team that doesn't suck first?  Redskins have sucked this year except for the game they played the all-powerful Jaguars.  Oh, I almost forgot the Giants were able to win against the Texans without Foster.  Let's see how they do for these next several games before you beat your chest.

Maybe the Giants should beat a team that doesn't suck first?  Redskins have sucked this year except for the game they played the all-powerful Jaguars.  Oh, I almost forgot the Giants were able to win against the Texans without Foster.  Let's see how they do for these next several games before you beat your chest.

Not a Giants fan - but I do like Eli. Anyone that can beat the Pats who were undefeated in the Super Bowl is ok in my book. 

Eli is light years the better QB over Smith who couldn't hold Eli's banjo. 

Maybe the Giants should beat a team that doesn't suck first? Redskins have sucked this year except for the game they played the all-powerful Jaguars. Oh, I almost forgot the Giants were able to win against the Texans without Foster. Let's see how they do for these next several games before you beat your chest.

I wish the Jets could beat a team that doesn't suck.

Donnell can play. Smooth athlete for a big man.

Absolutely impossible that he can play! The guy is making the league minimum. I have read multiple times on this very forum that salary is what determines how good your roster is. So if this guy is making the league minimum, he must suck.

So, after starting the season 3-0 in moral victories, it looks like we're back to being 2nd best in NY again.

when you have the so called leagues worst roster, or at least a bottom 5 roster, every game is a moral victory. Our roster is so bad according to everyone on this forum that it is a miracle that we are even allowed to play. I would think the NFL would be afraid our guys would get injured being so inferior and all to the rest of the NFL.

• 1 month later...

Lol anyone with any football sense would want Eli over Geno, and most QBs in the league.  But do you really need to go on an opposing team's message boards to validate your opinion?  Good luck with that in life.

People in his thread bashed eli and said they would take geno over him no doubt

All i was asking is do they still want geno

Not a Giants fan - but I do like Eli. Anyone that can beat the Pats who were undefeated in the Super Bowl is ok in my book. 

Eli is light years the better QB over Smith who couldn't hold Eli's banjo. 

The Devil beat the Pats that day not eli. At first I called all those ducks Manning threw up in that game Prayers now I call them Deals :)

Archived