Ha Ha Clinton-Dix Responds to Rex Ryan.

Villain The Foe

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rex starts trash talking and if the other team responds he cries disrespect. If the other team doesnt respond he cries disrespect.

Then the players supposeldly rally around Rex vowing to avenge the misjustice. Friggin soap opera.

They rally around him and draw penalties acting like morons.

It always cracks me up when the Ape complains about Rex's mouth. Considering the Ape is the biggest sh*t talking, blustering, blow hard on the site.

That and this is a total nonissue made this thread fun to read considering he complimented HaHa.

At least someone gets it.

Probably. Just a little taken aback by the pronoun there, combined with watching the Saints-Falcons replay on NFLN.

I liked Cooks.  My Dad and I actually wanted him, but they seem right about Pryor so far and Cooks obviously would not have had the same success here.  Not a reason to avoid him, but it makes it tough to compare.  I figured Bevell's offense exploding for 36 might might have set you off.

I liked Cooks. My Dad and I actually wanted him, but they seem right about Pryor so far and Cooks obviously would not have had the same success here. Not a reason to avoid him, but it makes it tough to compare. I figured Bevell's offense exploding for 36 might might have set you off.

I wanted a QB in the first, myself.

As for Bevell, Rex is my coach this year and I have to hope he does well.

Rex is the type of guy where if things are going well it is "I", and if things are going poorly it is "they".

Sporano, Schotty, Sanchez, Tanny... all part of the "they".

Sure he is. You've got it all covered. I remember all his quotes where he's used those exact words. There are things he can be criticized over, this nonsense isn't one of those things.

Archived