Anyone goin?I went last year and besides the actual game of course I had a blast. Was considering doing it again. Assuming we are relevant at the time.

That is the good thing with TN.  December can be cold, but usually the weather is bearable..especially if you are from the NE.  You can also have shorts and t-shirt weather.

That is the good thing with TN.  December can be cold, but usually the weather is bearable..especially if you are from the NE.  You can also have shorts and t-shirt weather.

Yeah, last year was in October so it was above 80. This year toward the end of December it may be chilly.  Nashville was awesome though. Fri and Sat night was a ton of fun. The town was pretty much dead Sun night though.

Yeah, last year was in October so it was above 80. This year toward the end of December it may be chilly.  Nashville was awesome though. Fri and Sat night was a ton of fun. The town was pretty much dead Sun night though.

I live about 30 mins north of Nashville.  Which is nice when the Patriots come to town once every few years and you are right.  Last year I was in shorts in December.  4(?) years ago the Patriots came on December 31st and it was in the teens.  Last year my son and I went to the last game and it was 40s-50s.  Nice until the son set, we were on the Titans side and the shade dipped the temperature a bit.

• 2 months later...

I live about 30 mins north of Nashville. Which is nice when the Patriots come to town once every few years and you are right. Last year I was in shorts in December. 4(?) years ago the Patriots came on December 31st and it was in the teens. Last year my son and I went to the last game and it was 40s-50s. Nice until the son set, we were on the Titans side and the shade dipped the temperature a bit.

I'm heading down Sun AM and staying until.Tuesday AM. Game is at 4 so I'll be lugging heavy stuff for when the sun sets

Good part about Nashville is you can stay downtown and walk.across the bridge to the game.

Any good places for a pregame brewski?

I'm heading down Sun AM and staying until.Tuesday AM. Game is at 4 so I'll be lugging heavy stuff for when the sun sets

Good part about Nashville is you can stay downtown and walk.across the bridge to the game.

Any good places for a pregame brewski?

Yes, indeed.

Most of the good places will not be "kicking" off until after the game.

At night, I have always been partial to Big Bang (Bridgestone Arena side of Broadway on the block following Bridgestone as you head down towards stadium). It is a dueling piano bar. I have yet to hear a bad singer there. It is Nashville after all. Like I said, like most places, it does not really pick-up until after dark. By midnight it is usually standing room only. Probably not open when you want to go.

The Broadway Brewhouse is good. It is a little further down on the same side. On the other side of the street, Whiskey Bent Saloon was okay the one time I went into it and Magaritaville seemed interesting. I went into it during a Urban Challeneg Race.

You could literally do a pub crawl down Broadway head to the game.

I'm going to the game. So anyJets Fans Tailgating ? I have a parking pass you get the pass free if me and my Gf can join your party let me know thanks.

Thanks for the offer. But we will be walking from downtown and over the bridge, and trying a few of the spots mentioned above along the way

The good news is we are going to the absolutely single most crucial and important Jet MUST LOSE game of the season, one where our loss could propel us into the second or with some help maybe even the top seed in the race for the Duck.

Bad news. Mettenberger may be out leaving them with Locker one of the really few quarterbacks as bad as Gen0 or Vick0. Good news. Harvin may be out for the Jets

Looking forward to heading south.for the game of the season

I'm going down with 4 other guys for a bachelor party.  We should be going to Buffalo's which is just on the west side of the river close to the Pedestrian bridge.  We know they have Sunday Ticket which helps pass the time. 

To echo the feelings before, a win here is a loss on the scoreboard.  

Suck for the Duck 2014

Archived