Question for the new members

Maxman

How is everything going so far here for you?  Any thoughts\comments that you want to share with the rest of the class?  :)

We hope you are enjoying your stay.  Things seem to be going pretty well, so we are going to shut off the fasten seat belt sign. Please enjoy the rest of your flight.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everything is going well. The best thing that can be said is that it's really easy to just jump in and start posting. Everyone is easy to engage in conversation with, it's as if I was always here. Helps that there's a lot of "new old" names as well as others I know here too.

Thanks!

It's interesting. 

Thank goodness for the "Ignore List" feature, though.

A couple of posters here(Integrity28 in particular) haven't been all that "cordial", if you get my drift.

But aside from that, it's been pleasant to be around here.

Plus the site is easier on the eyes.

How is everything going so far here for you?  Any thoughts\comments that you want to share with the rest of the class?   :)

We hope you are enjoying your stay.  Things seem to be going pretty well, so we are going to shut off the fasten seat belt sign. Please enjoy the rest of your flight.

Have I generated the mods any compalints yet?

How is everything going so far here for you?  Any thoughts\comments that you want to share with the rest of the class?   :)

Please return your flight attendant to the upright position while we begin our descent.

Can't tell if TX has lost his trolling ability due to old age or if he is just saving it for the first week that the Pats win and Jets lose.... :character0069:

No we had lengthy negotiations with Tx.  What you see here is the new and improved Tx. He hasn't lost anything, please don't tempt him. :)

Smooth sailing so far, really enjoying the site and the posters. Thanks! 

Everything is going well. The best thing that can be said is that it's really easy to just jump in and start posting. Everyone is easy to engage in conversation with, it's as if I was always here. Helps that there's a lot of "new old" names as well as others I know here too.

Thanks!

It's interesting. 

Thank goodness for the "Ignore List" feature, though.

A couple of posters here(Integrity28 in particular) haven't been all that "cordial", if you get my drift.

But aside from that, it's been pleasant to be around here.

Plus the site is easier on the eyes.

Thanks for the welcome. No real complaints. 

As a long time JI poster, I can say this place seems a lot less cliquey 

That is all pretty positive! Really glad to hear this. We definitely want you all to stay.

This is like in Rocky IV when we figure out that the Russian people aren't bad. :)  Seriously we are happy you guys are here.

Archived