Dee Milliner

yanks9596

Hopes and dreams, :rl:  :rl: :rl:  

I know you are just a trolling mook, but...  Teams will throw to the other side, because when healthy Milliner seems to be at least an adequate corner.  The other side the Jets will be trotting out Walls, or Allen or some other questionable player (Lankster, Wilson).  It is far from a pipe dream. 

How cute, make things up to help yourself feel better. Revis will be heading back to the pro bowl this year, what bowl do you think your bust will be heading to?

My bust is already in the HOF, baby.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shasta's trash talk is that of a failed 1970s NWA wrestler.

Sure, only in Jets land could pointing out an obvious disappointment be considered trash talk. Pointing out that Milliner has sucked, isn't trash talk it's not even a debate to anyone but those in Jet land where it takes 5 years to label a player a bust and even then Jet fans find a way to blame it on a coach or GM.  

Sure, only in Jets land could pointing out an obvious disappointment be considered trash talk. Pointing out that Milliner has sucked, isn't trash talk it's not even a debate to anyone but those in Jet land where it takes 5 years to label a player a bust and even then Jet fans find a way to blame it on a coach or GM.  

Whatever you say, Bobo Brazil.

Sure, only in Jets land could pointing out an obvious disappointment be considered trash talk. Pointing out that Milliner has sucked, isn't trash talk it's not even a debate to anyone but those in Jet land where it takes 5 years to label a player a bust and even then Jet fans find a way to blame it on a coach or GM.

Leave Sanjay alone already..

Tell us more about how Revis Island (with safety help) shut down Greg Jennings with Matt Cassell throwing to him and no Adrian Peterson.

oh you mean the greg jennings that went 1 rec for 4 yards on 4 targets?  in fairness the Pats aren't deploying him like the jets used him.  nobody has used a corner like Revis and the Jets.  even Sherman doesn't shadow the teams top receiver EVERY play.  i guess the defense having revis there forcing 4 INTs by Cassel isn't better then giving up 209 yards to Jordy Nelson and giving up 18 point leads.

oh you mean the greg jennings that went 1 rec for 4 yards on 4 targets?  in fairness the Pats aren't deploying him like the jets used him.  nobody has used a corner like Revis and the Jets.  even Sherman doesn't shadow the teams top receiver EVERY play.  i guess the defense having revis there forcing 4 INTs by Cassel isn't better then giving up 209 yards to Jordy Nelson and giving up 18 point leads.

I mean the Greg Jennings who is a shell of the player he was in Green Bay.

As for the bold, I don't know why you would draw the conclusion that that is what anyone means here. It's stupid.

But,,,,But  teams won't even be throwing near Dee Milliner  by week six!!! Or at least that's just what Jets fans are saying. :sign0182:

Archived