Stop whining!

stevegrunder

All this nonsense that the refs cost us the game is disgusting.

I am as mad and upset as anyone that we lost this game, but it wasn't because of the refs. The whistle blew before the TD throw, had it been an interception, we would have gotten a huge break. MM was clearly trying to call a TO, and he did. If he is not allowed to, that is between him and Rex.

We blew a 21-3 lead! It took a lot more than that call for us to lose the game.

The Vick nonsense is BS.

The playcalling sucked in the second half.

Our players lost their cool in the end zone after the 2 pt conversion.

The Packers adjusted in the second half and we had no answers.

That game FN sucked. Listening to Jet fans bitch and whine that the refs cost us the game sucks more.

But maybe the Jets will ask for an apology from the NFL like they did in 1996 and got it when Kotite cried about a Keyshawn TD that was called an int in Washington. the Jets lost that game but at least they got an apology from the NFL. Only the ******* Jets

All this nonsense that the refs cost us the game is disgusting.

I am as mad and upset as anyone that we lost this game, but it wasn't because of the refs. The whistle blew before the TD throw, had it been an interception, we would have gotten a huge break. MM was clearly trying to call a TO, and he did. If he is not allowed to, that is between him and Rex.

We blew a 21-3 lead! It took a lot more than that call for us to lose the game.

The Vick nonsense is BS.

The playcalling sucked in the second half.

Our players lost their cool in the end zone after the 2 pt conversion.

The Packers adjusted in the second half and we had no answers.

That game FN sucked. Listening to Jet fans bitch and whine that the refs cost us the game sucks more.

Shut up, don't you realize you're whining also?

Shut up, don't you realize you're whining also?

You shut up, I am pointing out the reason we lost the game, not acting like a little whiny bitch like most Jet fans acting like the Refs took the game away. Take your skirt off for once and put your big girl pants on.

You shut up, I am pointing out the reason we lost the game, not acting like a little whiny bitch like most Jet fans acting like the Refs took the game away. Take your skirt off for once and put your big girl pants on.

big girl pants ?

with your winning personality, it's obvious you're going places.

Archived