Forget the time out, the real scary thing is....

Jordy Nelson is good, not great, and he had a how many yards receiving against us? Next up, Marshall and Jeffrey on the Bears. I am thinking over 200 yards reeiving for each guy with a bunch of TD's mixed in. Hmm, how many yards will Peyton Manning throw for against us? Seriously, I am just glad that IzDick saved Woody that extra 20 million this year instead of getting us a number 1 CB. It's not cheap putting gas in the yacht now a days. Priorites first! THANKS IZDICK! THANKS WOODY! ....ASSHOLES.

Just watched Cutler spank the Niners D in the second half without breaking a sweat. This could be a bloodbath next week

this

Cutler is lighting the 49ers up.  Now yes, the 49ers this year are going to be a bit over rated compared to the last 3 years but they are still a sick D.

I blame Idzik.....for not trading for Calvin Johnson and Peyton Manning this off season.

don't get crazy.  was bringing back Cro or spending some coin on someone like Munnerlyn or god forbid bringing back Revis that much to ask for?  that 22 mill in cap space is really gonna stop Marshall and Jeffery from repeating Nelson's performance.

Archived