Most surprising part of the game to you

DRJETS

Is it Rex or Marty that loves these plays so much?  I can see using one once in the whole season but twice a game? GTFO 

This one has to be on Rex demanding the Wildcat. Because he is the only constant in the past 6 years.

lets hope jets can get a brandon cooks/percy harvin type athlete in draft next year. then maybe i won't go get a beer whenever they put the qb in motion...

Maybe if he had a cornerback worth a damn, Jordy Nelson doesn't go for 200+, huh?

If Idzik's plan is to drive one of the best coaches this team has ever had out of town, then it's definitely coming together!

lol, the scary part is that you believe this.

Do you think Jordy Nelson routinely toasts solid cornerbacks for 200+ yards?

Jordy Nelson toasts most CBs. Yesterday, I think Jordy Nelson routinely toasted a CB that Rex rushed back from injury.

I also think that no matter who the Jets put out there, we were going to get beat in the secondary. Like in the AFFC game vs. Peyton, Rodgers would have found and exploited the weakest link. That's what he did yesterday. The longer Rex kept Milliner on Jordy, the more the fact he wasn't ready to be out there got exploited. 

I also think you sound like a complete dong talking about Idzik trying to get Rex fired. Idzik can fire Rex, it's part of his job, why would he need to concoct some dimwitted conspiracy to set him up to be fired? Literally one of the dumbest things you've ever said, and that's saying a lot.

We were a free flowing offense till the first Vick play. If i was Marty I would take all the plays in the Vick package and make a bonfire out of it. While we are at it lets just burn all the WildCat plays.

yeah. i was calling for vick to start week one and even i see the stupidity in switching vick in for a play here and there. pick the guy then stick with him. so geno threw a pick. so what. he needs to learn that you can make a mistake without getting the hook and how to put it past him and keep fighting. when you take him out, even for a play, it disrupts everything.

I'm gonna go with the play after that where he still converted the 4th. Sanchez throws a pick 6 right there.

Which one was more painful to watch as a Jets fan? Sanchez typical pick 6 in crucial situation or the Timeout TD that will live forever in infamy.  

Which one was more painful to watch as a Jets fan? Sanchez typical pick 6 in crucial situation or the Timeout TD that will live forever in infamy.

Sanchez for me. You never really knew when that era was just going to be over. I think it's pretty clear this is gonna be Rex's last year if this year's team we've seen the last two weeks.

Jordy Nelson toasts most CBs. Yesterday, I think Jordy Nelson routinely toasted a CB that Rex rushed back from injury.

I also think that no matter who the Jets put out there, we were going to get beat in the secondary. Like in the AFFC game vs. Peyton, Rodgers would have found and exploited the weakest link. That's what he did yesterday. The longer Rex kept Milliner on Jordy, the more the fact he wasn't ready to be out there got exploited. 

I also think you sound like a complete dong talking about Idzik trying to get Rex fired. Idzik can fire Rex, it's part of his job, why would he need to concoct some dimwitted conspiracy to set him up to be fired? Literally one of the dumbest things you've ever said, and that's saying a lot.

the fact that idzik was hired and told that he couldn't replace rex, well, that pretty much tells me that idzik isn't calling all the shots

Archived