Breaking: Adrian Peterson being investigated for ANOTHER abuse case with another of his children

Blackout

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/09/15/reports-adrian-peterson-investigated-for-another-abuse-case/?ocid=Yahoo&partner=ya5nbcs

f, as it appears, Vikings running back Adrian Peterson didn’t see anything wrong with spanking one of his children with a switch until the boy’s flesh ripped open and bled, logic suggests that it wasn’t a one-time occurrence.

According to multiple reports, it may not have been.

KHOU 11 in Houston and FOX 9 in Minneapolis report that Peterson is being investigated for a second abuse case involving another one of his sons.

The Vikings reinstated Peterson on Monday after a one-game deactivation arising from Friday’s indictment on charges of reckless of negligent injury to a child in Texas.  Stay tuned for more details regarding the second case.

Peterson is presumed innocent in a court of law.  The Vikings and the NFL will be presumed inept and immoral in the court of public opinion if either or both continue to hide behind Constitutional protections that relate only to the deprivation of a person’s liberty and not to the privilege to play football in exchange for millions of dollars and worldwide fame.

Tough year for RBs. I picked Charles with my first pick in the money lead and the **** is hurt now.

first time i ever signed up for a draft in 2004 i missed the draft, never saw my roster let alone updated it and one day the commish hit me up and was like congrats on beating me in the league championship

it's so hard to win a FF league when i try now lol

Peterson talks like somebody beat him, what a scumbag.

dunno how you can try to make any excuse for hitting a 4 year old.  just apologize, admit you ****ed the **** up and then apologize to all Jets fans for missing the game against the Patriots.

Not exactly Cro-esque, but he is evidently no slouch.   Cannot get a better source than a Houston strip club employee, and where do you thing he found the birth mothers?

http://thebiglead.com/2014/09/15/how-many-kids-does-adrian-peterson-have-hes-fathered-at-least-7-children/

Wow. Just WOW. And i agree cannot get a better source.

From that same link provided by the OP :

UPDATE 8:05 p.m. ET:  The full report from KHOU 11 indicates that the boy’s mother made a report of the injury to Child Protective Services, but that no charges were filed against Peterson.

UPDATE 9:50 p.m. ET:  Peterson’s lawyer, Rusty Hardin, says that the allegation against Peterson is “simply not true.”

“The allegation of another investigation into Adrian Peterson is simply not true. The allegation is more than one year old and authorities took no action. An adult witness admittedly insists Adrian did nothing inappropriate with his son,” Hardin said in a statement.

From that same link provided by the OP :

UPDATE 8:05 p.m. ET:  The full report from KHOU 11 indicates that the boy’s mother made a report of the injury to Child Protective Services, but that no charges were filed against Peterson.

UPDATE 9:50 p.m. ET:  Peterson’s lawyer, Rusty Hardin, says that the allegation against Peterson is “simply not true.”

“The allegation of another investigation into Adrian Peterson is simply not true. The allegation is more than one year old and authorities took no action. An adult witness admittedly insists Adrian did nothing inappropriate with his son,” Hardin said in a statement.

Saw Peterson's attorney in a TV interview and he said: "they shopped it around" but no action was taken.  Classy and sensitive guy.  

I didn't see it mentioned anywhere here, but this child has a different mother than the first one, but they're both 4 years old.  I think Peterson has a little Cromartie in him.

Peterson and Cromarie probably had sex with one another at one point.

wow. this kinda came out of nowhere

Clearly he thinks it's all a media fabrication and over reaction. Think about this for a second, the child is 4 years old with open bleeding wounds all over his back, chest, thighs, and scrotum. Now I'm not against the spanking per say, and even got the belt once or twice at 9 or 10, but your talking about a 4 year old baby!!! Guys like Larz are the wanna be tough guys that think they have all the answers and think it increases their credibility. God forbid they ever have kids.   

AP's new nickname:  Baby Cro

Except Cro at least seemed to take care of his harem and progeny without incident.

If you remember, AP also may have had some indirect blame for his child being killed last year; an abusive boyfriend killed the kid and abused his mother, yet AP never stepped in before it came to that:  http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/06/25/man-accused-of-killing-adrian-petersons-son-now-charged-with-attacking-the-boys-mother/

Archived