MNF Eagles at Colts

Jetlife33

Chuck Pagano is more lost than Rex

I thought they should have kept Arians as HC, he did more with less when he was the interim guy.

That said, last night the Colts lost too many guys from their pass rush. It got to the point where they couldn't cover and generate a pass rush all at once... sort like what happens to Rex's defense all the time.

Luck shows once again that he is a competent but ridiculously overrated QB. He is a little above average QB that just throws a lot. Hard for teams to defend that for a full game.

A lot of dropped int's last night too. That OC they have, Hamilton, is terrible though. Trent Richardson shouldnt be playing.

I have to admit after watching Luck and the Colts choke at home; I feel so much better.   They were ahead 20-6 with less than 5 minutes in the third quarter and then 27-20 with the ball inside the Eagle 20 with less than 5 minutes in the four quarter.   And to top it off on the way from work, all I heard was Fatcesa crying and whining to ex NFL referee M. Florio how his boy, the wonder boy Luck got robbed by the refs last night.  Like we weren't in GB. 

I have to admit after watching Luck and the Colts choke at home; I feel so much better. They were ahead 20-6 with less than 5 minutes in the third quarter and then 27-20 with the ball inside the Eagle 20 with less than 5 minutes in the four quarter. And to top it off on the way from work, all I heard was Fatcesa crying and whining to ex NFL referee M. Florio how his boy, the wonder boy Luck got robbed by the refs last night. Like we weren't in GB.

It was nice to see, tbqh.

Archived