The Beginning of the End or The Pig is Ripe

Gastineau Lives

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/1163/tom-brady

Tom Brady is 3-of-20 on passes of that travel 15 yards or more this season.

Brady was 2-of-18 looking down the field in Week 1 and then barely even attempted to push the ball to the intermediate range in Week 2. It reminds of last season, when the 37-year-old struggled with both accuracy and zip on longer passes. If Brady can't shred the Raiders at home in Week 3, we'll have some real concerns.

Pats are going to beat the raiders without a doubt.. but this is great news for us. They can win against teams like the raiders and vikings without throwing, but if brady can't win the game by himself like we've seen him do for so many previous years, they're screwed. No superbowl this year, and no foreseeable dominance in the future. Love reading about Brady's decline. Never gets old.

I don't think it is Brady.  I think it is the OLine. 

I think I love it when Jets fans talk about all the Patriots problems every year while they end up in double digit wins and competing for a Super Bowl birth. It's almost like all the Jets fans talking about "1 and out, or oops, 2-out, or see they can't win the conference, or oops they can't win the Super Bowl". People here may believe I hate Jet fans actually I love them, they make it so much more fun. :winking0001:   

I think I love it when Jets fans talk about all the Patriots problems every year while they end up in double digit wins and competing for a Super Bowl birth. It's almost like all the Jets fans talking about "1 and out, or oops, 2-out, or see they can't win the conference, or oops they can't win the Super Bowl". People here may believe I hate Jet fans actually I love them, they make it so much more fun. :winking0001:   

Hey shasta bite me and then you can also do the same to the long line of us guys wearing green and white shirts lined up behind me

Tom-Brady-VMan2.jpg

Can I quote you on this when you are posting about the Bengals and Broncos after the Pats make their annual exit from round 1?

Can I quote you on this when you are posting about the Bengals and Broncos after the Pats make their annual exit from round 1?

You sure can, but hey Jets fans are the biggest bunch of hypocrites there are, in one breath they praise the Jets for losing back to back AFC Championships like they were the 80 49ers and in the next berate Patriots fans the Pats losing Super Bowels and AFC Championships. Such duplicitous group of losers, first Brady is "just a system QB" and B.B. is the only reason the Pats win, then "B.B. is nothing without Brady". Which is it?     :penguin:

Annual exit from round 1? They've been in the last 3 consecutive AFC Championship games, a Superbowl in 2011, and Tom Brady has a post season W record that might not ever be broken.

Are you sure you aren't confusing the Patriots for Peyton Manning?

I can see hating the Patriots, but, unfortunately, you don't get to make up your own facts.

In the 12 seasons that you have seen Brady as the starting quarterback for the New England Patriots, you have seen him EIGHT TIMES starring in the AFC Championship game.

Annual 1st round exit? LOL

SOJF

You sure can, but hey Jets fans are the biggest bunch of hypocrites there are, in one breath they praise the Jets for losing back to back AFC Championships like they were the 80 49ers and in the next berate Patriots fans the Pats losing Super Bowels and AFC Championships. Such duplicitous group of losers, first Brady is "just a system QB" and B.B. is the only reason the Pats win, then "B.B. is nothing without Brady". Which is it?     :penguin:

TomBradySulking.jpg

WHEN I SUCK, I'LL RETIRE

Annual exit from round 1? They've been in the last 3 consecutive AFC Championship games, a Superbowl in 2011, and Tom Brady has a post season W record that might not ever be broken.

Are you sure you aren't confusing the Patriots for Peyton Manning?

I can see hating the Patriots, but, unfortunately, you don't get to make up your own facts.

In the 12 seasons that you have seen Brady as the starting quarterback for the New England Patriots, you have seen him EIGHT TIMES starring in the AFC Championship game.

Annual 1st round exit? LOL

SOJF

That's Jet fans for you, never a reality they aren't afraid of ignoring. Yet they believe Rex is some fat god that Has these awesome defenses that always seem to give up big leads. :rl:  

Competing for a Superbowl birth?   Who cares?  Unless you win it all.  The only thing you do is get a weaker draft pick. YAY!!!!!!

Really??? Because Jets fans were going wild for years after Rex and the Jets lost two back to back AFC Championship games. 

Why wouldn't we?  Haven't sniffed a championship game since Parcell's.  Easy to get excited about nothing when you have less than nothing to be excited about for 40+ years.  Just like Buffalo in the 90"s Im sure everyone was excited after they lost their first Superbowl because they came close and it was a good run.  The second one stung but still was fun.  by the third and foruth one you would almost rather lose and get it over with.  If your not winning your losing.  Last year the only team that won was Seattle the rest are all losers!!!  

I think I love it when Jets fans talk about all the Patriots problems every year while they end up in double digit wins and competing for a Super Bowl birth. It's almost like all the Jets fans talking about "1 and out, or oops, 2-out, or see they can't win the conference, or oops they can't win the Super Bowl". People here may believe I hate Jet fans actually I love them, they make it so much more fun. :winking0001:

When the **** did this dipsh*t reappear?

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/1163/tom-brady

Tom Brady is 3-of-20 on passes of that travel 15 yards or more this season.

Brady was 2-of-18 looking down the field in Week 1 and then barely even attempted to push the ball to the intermediate range in Week 2. It reminds of last season, when the 37-year-old struggled with both accuracy and zip on longer passes. If Brady can't shred the Raiders at home in Week 3, we'll have some real concerns.

Brady's total attempts of passes traveling over 20 yards (for a whole season) since his injury: 65, 68, 47, 36 and 60. I think the 18 attempts is a bit of an outlier.

And for his actual splits on passes over 20 yards: 15-65; 22-68; 15-47; 14-36 and 16-60. He has never been great on long passes. Never. He was okay with Randy, but never great.

His intermediate splits (11-20) completion % since injury have been in the 40s the last two years and in the previous three years before that in the 50s.

While his numbers have gone done, they are not as drastic or over blown as the article states. You can also draw the conclusion as the talent on the line and at receiver has left, his numbers have gone down.

A couple of years ago after the first week, Brady was on pace for 8000 yards. Peyton was on pace for over a 100 passing TDs last year. Can we get a bigger body of work before jumping to a conclusion?

Brady's total attempts of passes traveling over 20 yards (for a whole season) since his injury: 65, 68, 47, 36 and 60. I think the 18 attempts is a bit of an outlier.

And for his actual splits on passes over 20 yards: 15-65; 22-68; 15-47; 14-36 and 16-60. He has never been great on long passes. Never. He was okay with Randy, but never great.

His intermediate splits (11-20) completion % since injury have been in the 40s the last two years and in the previous three years before that in the 50s.

While his numbers have gone done, they are not as drastic or over blown as the article states. You can also draw the conclusion as the talent on the line and at receiver has left, his numbers have gone down.

A couple of years ago after the first week, Brady was on pace for 8000 yards. Peyton was on pace for over a 100 passing TDs last year. Can we get a bigger body of work before jumping to a conclusion?

Oh so you're saying Brady needs better weapons and that if only he had them he would be superduper awesome?

I love it how certain football fans think that somehow they are better than someone else because their teams win more - they didn't do anything but sit on their couch and watch the game and eat potato chips, yet they start bragging when their team wins? Did you play? Oh, you rooted...  - that  surely makes you a  more successful person now.

I love it how certain football fans think that somehow they are better than someone else because their teams win more - they didn't do anything but sit on their couch and watch the game and eat potato chips, yet they start bragging when their team wins? Did you play? Oh, you rooted...  - that  surely makes you a  more successful person now.

Fans have been keeping the Jets down for years. ******* people commenting when they don't even have season tickets.  Are you ******* kidding me?

New Jersey, that's all that needs to be said.

Archived