The Beginning of the End or The Pig is Ripe

Gastineau Lives

Oh so you're saying Brady needs better weapons and that if only he had them he would be superduper awesome?

Well, when he had a lot of weapons (2007, 2010-2012) he was "superduper awesome".

What I said is the article is stupid.  Brady was never a great intermediate to deep passer.  Using one game as a sign he has declined as a deep passer is dumb.  Why not use the second game when he completed 50%?  Dumb article.

There is more empirical data over the last season+ his short game has declined.

Well, when he had a lot of weapons (2007, 2010-2012) he was "superduper awesome".

What I said is the article is stupid.  Brady was never a great intermediate to deep passer.  Using one game as a sign he has declined as a deep passer is dumb.  Why not use the second game when he completed 50%?  Dumb article.

STOP BEING SO FRIGGIN' REASONABLE!

But Jet fans have been saying Brady is on the decline for fifteen years? Oh wait, that's not true, the first 5 years they were saying he was just a "system QB and it was all B.B's coaching." The next five years they were saying "B.B. sucks and just got lucky drafting Brady", all the while for every year they predicted this "insert player/coach" loss would spell the end of the Pats dominance. Now I think they just blame god while trying to convince themselves that their toe licking coach and his massively overrated defense has them ready to pounce on a weak Patriots team. What they don't get is that by the time the Jets even face the Pats this season their chances of getting to the post season will be all but over.  

I think I love it when Jets fans talk about all the Patriots problems every year while they end up in double digit wins and competing for a Super Bowl birth.

Unless Tom Brady is going to drop a baby out of his mangina, I assume the word you are looking for is berth. 

But Jet fans have been saying Brady is on the decline for fifteen years? Oh wait, that's not true, the first 5 years they were saying he was just a "system QB and it was all B.B's coaching." The next five years they were saying "B.B. sucks and just got lucky drafting Brady", all the while for every year they predicted this "insert player/coach" loss would spell the end of the Pats dominance. Now I think they just blame god while trying to convince themselves that their toe licking coach and his massively overrated defense has them ready to pounce on a weak Patriots team. What they don't get is that by the time the Jets even face the Pats this season their chances of getting to the post season will be all but over.  

Unless Tom Brady is going to drop a baby out of his mangina, I assume the word you are looking for is berth. 

d57320c5635a99f98ca8c5d5e08cca83b2266eb3

Brady completed 68% of his throws for the entire game vs the Vikes.

His 1st quarter passes were threading the needle type. Gronk has been targeted 17 times and only caught 8 for 50% catch rate. Edelman is 12 out of 15. Right now, Edelman is the only go to guy that's producing. As the season goes on the passing game will open up if McDaniels establishes play action like he did in Minny. In Miami, McDaniels totally abandoned the rush.

Archived