Vince Young too arrogant for Jets

Fred Jetstone

Did you catch this guy's post game interview. They gave him an award for offensive player of the game and he was like "yo yo yo Texas baby....."

Reminded me a lot of T.O.

I think he has a character and an attitude problem.

As talented as he is, I'd pass.

Yep, the Jets need character players instead of players that actually perform on the football field.

Same old Jets.

Yep, the Jets need character players instead of players that actually perform on the football field.

Same old Jets.

seriously tx...character and attitude problem?...guess its a problem to instill confidence in your teamates and put them on your back to lead them to victory :shock: ...

seriously tx...character and attitude problem?...guess its a problem to instill confidence in your teamates and put them on your back to lead them to victory :shock: ...

Dude, the kid just turned 21 years old.

Yea, it's more important to lead by example at the post-game press conference then throw for 267 yards and rush for 200 more. :shock:

You guys are friggn' crazy.

Vine Young is THE MAN in Texas..He's the leader of the team..He carried them on his back...He's Beloved!

When have the jets EVER had a guy who said , " Gimme the damn ball in cruch time"...

oh yeah, they had 1 in Keyshawn...One of the toughest most competetive players ever in NY...

Unfortunately, the Jets get rid of players like that!

Hindsight is 20 20...but if ellis doesn't become a pro bowler, and we lose Abe, the Keyshawn trade was a mistake!

Did you catch this guy's post game interview. They gave him an award for offensive player of the game and he was like "yo yo yo Texas baby....."

Jetstone, I find it hard to believe you aren't interested in a QB in the draft. I'm with you. Who wants an arrogant, clutch, leader when you can have Bolllywood!

its wrong to be confidant..

I want my QB to cry like vermeil after games and go to church with Brunell on sundays...I also want him to the nicest man on the face of the earth..

If he can play, well that just gravy :?

Give me a break the guy says "yo yo yo Texas baby..." and now your calling him T.O.

If your goign to be a QB in the NFL you need to have a strong character and be confident. Arrogance is a matter of opinion at this stage since your basing it on 1 interview after he just won the biggest game of his life against a team some said was unbeatable. The guy is supposed to let the media know that he is excited about winning the game and having over 450 yards of total offense with 3 TD's.

Get off his back man

Vince Young just pulled off an outstanding performance on a national stage. He has the right to be happy and confident. Also factor in the fact that his stock with the pro teams probably skyrocketed from that and that makes the deal even sweeter.

There is a difference between being arrogant and confident.

http://jetsempire.blogspot.com/

Tom Shane doesn't seem to think Leinart is a bad pick in his little jets blog

Anyone else think it's kind of creepy that he deleted his user name (leaving Max with five hours to clean up the front page, as well as two weeks with 'TomShane' in replace of Guest), bolted the site without a word, and now he links jetnation.com to his so-called blog? He's soooooo charitable. TomShane is the gift that keeps on giving. LOL.

Anyone else think it's kind of creepy that he deleted his user name (leaving Max with five hours to clean up the front page, as well as two weeks with 'TomShane' in replace of Guest), bolted the site without a word, and now he links jetnation.com to his so-called blog? He's soooooo charitable. TomShane is the gift that keeps on giving. LOL.

Is that seriously tomshane??

Anyways, I agree with that person.

Leinart showed alot last night. Good arm strength, very good accuracy, ability to sense the pass rush.

Not a chance I'd pass on him for Vince Young, not a chance.

Who wants an arrogant, clutch, leader when you can have Bolllywood!

Exactly GG Girl. Stick with the humble, clutch leader.

...I also want him to the nicest man on the face of the earth..

If he can play, well that just gravy

Bman, you just described Bollywood. Thanks for proving my point.

Is that seriously tomshane??

Anyways, I agree with that person.

Leinart showed alot last night. Good arm strength, very good accuracy, ability to sense the pass rush.

Not a chance I'd pass on him for Vince Young, not a chance.

Ya gotta admit that Vince Young did show a lot last night. His stock jumped because of last night. The way everyone keeps sying how he's the total package when it comes to a QB, it sounds like he could be better than Leinart.

Still, I'd take Leinart any day of the week over Young.

Archived