Wilkerson confirm refs favoring Packers

DRJETS

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well if you don't care and I'm so dumb why are you wasting your time with me?

I like the way you emo.

I thought you were clued into this by how you pouted "I'm not gonna let you troll me" the past couple days, right before you let me troll you.

The refs stayed at the same hotel as me in Green Bay.  Anyway, as they walked into the lobby, a bunch of us Jets fans were yelling "timeout!" from the hotel bar.  That brought a few smiles.  

Later on, I managed to speak to one of them (I'm pretty sure it was Walt Anderson) at the bar.  He claimed that MM called the timeout and said the refs were completely in the right to blow the play dead.  What was really interesting though is he immediately cited Rex doing it in Baltimore a number of years back.  He kept saying "remember, Rex did the same thing in Baltimore".  It was almost as if he wanted to make a point of the buffoonery that is Rex.  That was my take on it anyway.

I like the way you emo.

I thought you were clued into this by how you pouted "I'm not gonna let you troll me" the past couple days, right before you let me troll you.

And yet the genius who calls everyone who disagrees with him an idiot is too dumb to recognize I've been trolling his ass all day. 

I'm emo. That's rich. 

And yet the genius who calls everyone who disagrees with him an idiot is too dumb to recognize I've been trolling his ass all day. 

I'm emo. That's rich. 

I recognize that you've been trying but you get no points for succeeding. It's a welcome change after making your butt hurt the past 2 days. More sport in it this way, but as is usually the case, the first declare victory in trolling, has already lost.

Sorry.

Keep 'em coming. 

You're the new BP. The guy who follows posters around, neg repping them as if they give a sh*t. 

Neg rep me all you damn well please. 

It really shows how little you care about what ANYBODY thinks. 

This doesn't sound like emo.

At all. 

How dense do you have to be to still not understand that neg repping is not a reflection of me giving a crap what you think? You are one of the most vanilla, easily perturbed, naive boobies on this site. I'm the Lion... you are the ball of yarn.

I recognize that you've been trying but you get no points for succeeding. It's a welcome change after making your butt hurt the past 2 days. More sport in it this way, but as is usually the case, the first declare victory in trolling, has already lost.

Sorry.

Why do you support the rape and murder of innocent dogs?

Keep 'em coming. 

You're the new BP. The guy who follows posters around, neg repping them as if they give a sh*t. 

Neg rep me all you damn well please. 

It really shows how little you care about what ANYBODY thinks. 

The only difference is the Ape is a fat ginger and BP a is sexy older bald man.

The refs stayed at the same hotel as me in Green Bay.  Anyway, as they walked into the lobby, a bunch of us Jets fans were yelling "timeout!" from the hotel bar.  That brought a few smiles.  

Later on, I managed to speak to one of them (I'm pretty sure it was Walt Anderson) at the bar.  He claimed that MM called the timeout and said the refs were completely in the right to blow the play dead.  What was really interesting though is he immediately cited Rex doing it in Baltimore a number of years back.  He kept saying "remember, Rex did the same thing in Baltimore".  It was almost as if he wanted to make a point of the buffoonery that is Rex.  That was my take on it anyway.

If this really happened, then he needs to be reminded of the fact that the rules have changed since then. Co-ordinators cannot call out timeout. Period.

:face:

fa·ce·tious

adjective \fə-ˈsē-shəs\

—used to describe speech that is meant to be funny but that is usually regarded as annoying, silly, or not proper

fe•ces

delicious \g•f•y\

— what I thrown in Klacko's face, and what he's pretending he enjoys the taste of as it happens

fe•ces

delicious \g•f•y\

— what I thrown in Klacko's face, and what he's pretending he enjoys the taste of as it happens

:rl:

You're right. I don't know what's what right now. 

I got you whining like a bitch, protesting how much you don't care what I say and JiF texting me telling me he owns me...

I am completely confused right now. 

Archived