Mo Wilkerson: In my doghouse

Shadetree

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I said it after the game and still feel the same way...seeing Mo celebrate his ejection was the worst part of the game for me.  He's supposed to be a leader on this team and he took a bad situation and made it far worse by enjoying it so much.  I'm hoping the reaction of the fans/media fires him up and he comes out Mon. night and has a multiple sack performance.

Consider it done. Hopefully, I don't have to go out on a limb for one on Tuesday morning.

You, indeed, will have candidates. Many, many candidates. 

Mo should be embarrassed, though, especially given the point in the game where he threw the punches--after a two point conversion while the game was still extremely winnable. It wasn't even as if the Packers were diving at his knees. These Jets like to pretend they're bullies, but they consistently get pee-pee spanked when things get physical.

n

Consider it done. Hopefully, I don't have to go out on a limb for one on Tuesday morning.

Wait...Im sayingthis wrong...hopefully i WILL have to reach for a doghouse-dude-of-the-week..that would mean most played well. 

Jeez...I can stop being a pessimist...this team has ruined the sport i love.DAMMIT!!!!

I said it after the game and still feel the same way...seeing Mo celebrate his ejection was the worst part of the game for me.  He's supposed to be a leader on this team and he took a bad situation and made it far worse by enjoying it so much.  I'm hoping the reaction of the fans/media fires him up and he comes out Mon. night and has a multiple sack performance.

Ditto, Air Force. The smile on his effin face still has me pissed. 

He needs to rectify this situation. I WANT REPERATIONS!!!!!

Ehh, it's rough to see and not what you want from your leaders, but a little perspective, Mo's still just 24 years old, he's a kid.  Hopefully he learns from it and is able to keep his cool in future situations.

Ehh, it's rough to see and not what you want from your leaders, but a little perspective, Mo's still just 24 years old, he's a kid.  Hopefully he learns from it and is able to keep his cool in future situations.

When are ***YOU*** gonna learn to keep your cool, bro?

You, indeed, will have candidates. Many, many candidates. 

Mo should be embarrassed, though, especially given the point in the game where he threw the punches--after a two point conversion while the game was still extremely winnable. It wasn't even as if the Packers were diving at his knees. These Jets like to pretend they're bullies, but they consistently get pee-pee spanked when things get physical.

He was certainly amped up, but he didn't start swinging until one of the packers grabbed his facemask/slapped his helmet.  He 100% shouldn't have retaliated, but you're acting like he's a bully who falls back and whimpers the second he's hit in the mouth. They weren't being out-muscled, they still held their own against the run - the physical aspect -  but they just got brutalized on the back-end. 

Mo can go eff himself. He showed absolutely no leadership by throwing haymakers, then confirmed his lack of leadership by smiling all the way off the field.

I was totally surprised by his behavior on both counts.

Then I thought, "Gee, he looks like a 300 LB Somali pirate." 

Agree with you on all counts -- including the Somali pirate thing.  Was not exactly Mo's finest moment.  Hopefully he plays his way out of the doghouse on Monday night.

I said it after the game and still feel the same way...seeing Mo celebrate his ejection was the worst part of the game for me. He's supposed to be a leader on this team and he took a bad situation and made it far worse by enjoying it so much. I'm hoping the reaction of the fans/media fires him up and he comes out Mon. night and has a multiple sack performance.

Let's not forget the hook to blame Rex: he celebrate after talking to rex after the ejection. Why didn't Rex say "you head straight to locker room. Look at your feet when you walk there and do not talk to anybody. Do not pass go. Do not collect 200 dollars." No one fears Rex. He should be benched for a series or a quarter this week for disrespecting his HC on national television.

Probably around the same time you trade your crush on Lilo in for Ariana Grande. Because you know what's better than good p*ssy?

New p*ssy.

I think it happened. I am getting old. I had to google these people. I thought Lilo was a cartoon with Stitch. I need to get out more

Let's not forget the hook to blame Rex: he celebrate after talking to rex after the ejection. Why didn't Rex say "you head straight to locker room. Look at your feet when you walk there and do not talk to anybody. Do not pass go. Do not collect 200 dollars." No one fears Rex. He should be benched for a series or a quarter this week for disrespecting his HC on national television.

Probably because Rex had the rest of the game to worry about and giving a life lesson to his best player - that he just lost for the remainder of the game - wasn't high on his priority list.  He probably also didn't see exactly what happened as we did on tv, so it's hard for him to educate him on something he didn't see 100% clearly.  

And you want us to bench our best player because he let a bunch of drunken, dumbass fans get the best of him?  He didn't curse or do anything derogatory, he just acted the way most 24 year olds do when people are purposely trying to piss him off. I agree he's gotta keep his cool, but his actions are hardly incindiery enough to get him suspended for a quarter or two. 

Probably around the same time you trade your crush on Lilo in for Ariana Grande.  Because you know what's better than good p*ssy? 

New p*ssy.

I found a pair of LinLin's panties in the garbage outside of her condo and I mailed them back to her after needlepointing the words to Cheap Trick's "The Flame" on the crotch area, including the rarely-heard fifth chorus.

I think it happened. I am getting old. I had to google these people. I thought Lilo was a cartoon with Stitch. I need to get out more

T0mas has an unusual infatuation with Lindsay Lohan...which started when she was roughly 16. T0m is just the thing she needs to get her life back on track, he could even right her memoirs. 

Probably because Rex had the rest of the game to worry about and giving a life lesson to his best player - that he just lost for the remainder of the game - wasn't high on his priority list. He probably also didn't see exactly what happened as we did on tv, so it's hard for him to educate him on something he didn't see 100% clearly.

And you want us to bench our best player because he let a bunch of drunken, dumbass fans get the best of him? He didn't curse or do anything derogatory, he just acted the way most 24 year olds do when people are purposely trying to piss him off. I agree he's gotta keep his cool, but his actions are hardly incindiery enough to get him suspended for a quarter or two.

When my kid comes home with a note from school I didn't need to see what happened to tell her that is unacceptable. He got ejected. That's all Rex needed to know to say get your fat ass to the locker room and for gods sake carry yourself like an adult when you do it.

Nope, when a player makes a mistake like that, they shouldn't need somebody to tell them they should be angry at themselves.  In a leader, it would come naturally.

T0mas has an unusual infatuation with Lindsay Lohan...which started when she was roughly 16. T0m is just the thing she needs to get her life back on track, he could even right her memoirs.

Can't imagine her writing anything beyond her signature on a public drunkeness summons

Nope, when a player makes a mistake like that, they shouldn't need somebody to tell them they should be angry at themselves. In a leader, it would come naturally.

Ideally yes but ultimately HC job description to turn kids into leaders

Wait did you take a post you already wrote in anther thread and turn it into its own thread? I mean I agreed with it in that thread but it wasn't THAT good

Yeah ... I did...sorry...I hate posting at the end of 8 page threads...I feel like no one is reading any more.

I just want to be heard. I'm needy and clingy like that.

Archived