Mo Wilkerson: In my doghouse

Shadetree

Pretty much. Simply amazing how nice they were. 

That's the midwest, or at least most of it. The whole time I lived in Indy I never got used to it, but I did love it and it became part of what my wife and I sought in the town we finally bought a home in here in Mass. It does exist in pockets in the Northeast, those pockets just don't usually include football stadiums. :)

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looked like he was getting a lecture from Rex. Rex sure as sh1t wasn't going to make a scene on the field. We have no clue what he was told on the field or off the field. But let's guess he said nothing, proving your theory based on nothing?

Wow, this thing has been blown out of proportion

Didnt look like a lecture to me. Looked like a conversation. Maybe rex asked him what happened. At that point rex knew mo was ejected, the details irrelevant at that moment in time. Either rex said nothing to express his disappointment/anger which indicates that rex is too soft, or he said something and mo ignored him, showing the players dont fear rex. Either situation aint god.

That's the midwest, or at least most of it. The whole time I lived in Indy I never got used to it, but I did love it and it became part of what my wife and I sought in the town we finally bought a home in here in Mass. It does exist in pockets in the Northeast, those pockets just don't usually include football stadiums. :)

Working in KY on road trips I saw that too. Indiana suburbs especially nice. Yeah they knew I was from Brooklyn right away but I enjoyed it..

Mo owned up to it after the game and admitted he made a mistake, that he needs to be more of a leader etc. etc.  I would bet this doesn't happen again. 

is that before or after he blamed the refs for being biased. trying to get the timeline straight here.

He admitted that what he did throwing punches (slaps) was wrong and will not happen again.  Blaming the refs for being biased for handing out two penalties to the Jets and none to the Packers despite Richardson's helmet being yanked off and Landry getting choked out is another story.  He is not the only one questioning this.  The timeline is irrelevant.

He admitted that what he did throwing punches (slaps) was wrong and will not happen again.  Blaming the refs for being biased for handing out two penalties to the Jets and none to the Packers despite Richardson's helmet being yanked off and Landry getting choked out is another story.  He is not the only one questioning this.  The timeline is irrelevant.

i question the sincerity of conditional apologies, that's all. nothing personal

LOL at saying Wilkerson and Sheldon haven't been as good. After two games, one were they were both absolutely dominant and another where they were playing well for most of the game (at least most of Wilkerson's game).

Also, people saying he was "smiling" as if he was happy to leave. It was more of an ironic laugh at the officials incompetence in that situation. Which you see in sports quite a bit. 

That's the way I took it.  I'm sure the fans were heckling him too.  It's not a big deal.  The big deal is that he was forced to do it by Rex Ryan. 

That's my fault. I bought a Wilkerson jersey in the offseason. That's the kiss of death. I can file it away with my Revis and Sanchez jerseys if it pleases the crowd.

I'll send ya a home and away Robertson jersey to keep them company.  Last player jerseys I will ever buy 

I'll send ya a home and away Robertson jersey to keep them company.  Last player jerseys I will ever buy 

done buying jerseys of active players. i have been through a lot of jets jerseys in my lifetime and the only one that i haven't had to throw away is that good ole #12

done buying jerseys of active players. i have been through a lot of jets jerseys in my lifetime and the only one that i haven't had to throw away is that good ole #12

My problem is that I want a jersey of someone I actually got a chance to see play.. and since the early/mid 90's we've had.. two? noteworthy players who you'd want to represent your team. Chrebet and Curtis.

My problem is that I want a jersey of someone I actually got a chance to see play.. and since the early/mid 90's we've had.. two? noteworthy players who you'd want to represent your team. Chrebet and Curtis.

the lack of stars for 20+ years on offense for this team is insane. yes there are other teams that have had equal or worse championship droughts (detroit), but i honestly cannot think of another team with the same lack of offensive stars over this time period as the jets.

the lack of stars for 20+ years on offense for this team is insane. yes there are other teams that have had equal or worse championship droughts (detroit), but i honestly cannot think of another team with the same lack of offensive stars over this time period as the jets.

Is defense any better? No homegrown serious talent that wasn't a douche (Revis) or that stayed long enough. I had a Vilma jersey before I got my Sanchez.

Didnt look like a lecture to me. Looked like a conversation. Maybe rex asked him what happened. At that point rex knew mo was ejected, the details irrelevant at that moment in time. Either rex said nothing to express his disappointment/anger which indicates that rex is too soft, or he said something and mo ignored him, showing the players dont fear rex. Either situation aint god.

Of course, you watched Rex talk and have decided that he didn't address it the way you wanted him to. You also know that it wasn't talked about behind close doors as it should have.

Do you also see dead people through your tv?

Of course, you watched Rex talk and have decided that he didn't address it the way you wanted him to. You also know that it wasn't talked about behind close doors as it should have.

Do you also see dead people through your tv?

Sorry i must be slow what point are you trying to make?

Sorry i must be slow what point are you trying to make?

That you saw two people talking and have decided that Rex didn't tell Mo he was wrong, better not do it again, whatever. On or off the field. Why, because you just know I guess and shared

Its not that hard.

That you saw two people talking and have decided that Rex didn't tell Mo he was wrong, better not do it again, whatever. On or off the field. Why, because you just know I guess and shared

Its not that hard.

I said he either didnt tell him it was wrong (bad) or did tell him but mo didnt care (badder)

I said he either didnt tell him it was wrong (bad) or did tell him but mo didnt care (badder)

Missed that, my bad.

Not sure that Mo didn't care, he blamed himself over and over for reacting and blamed the loss on himself. Proof will be in how he handles situations moving forward I guess.

Missed that, my bad.

Not sure that Mo didn't care, he blamed himself over and over for reacting and blamed the loss on himself. Proof will be in how he handles situations moving forward I guess.

In either case i would bench him for a series next game to drive it home but what do i know

In either case i would bench him for a series next game to drive it home but what do i know

If he believes he was in the right or doesn't see how stupid it was, a series isn't doing a thing for him. Especially if he already does know how stupid it was.

If he believes he was in the right or doesn't see how stupid it was, a series isn't doing a thing for him. Especially if he already does know how stupid it was.

Let's him an others know there are consequences for hurting the team that exten beyond the final whistle. Same thing as if you or I mess up at work.

Archived