Oh, hey Mike Vick, how'd you feel about running 1-2 plays this week?

Integrity28

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey halfwit, Vick also goes on to say "five too many" and "you want your QB to stay in a consistent flow".

Series vs. 1 play at a time. He's referring to the overall practice of rotating your QB, for a series or for 1 play at a time, no real difference. The bigger message he successfully delivers, despite it being lost on you and Pac, is that you don't break your QBs rhythem. Whether it be by the series, by the play, or whatever other level of semantics you and Pactard want to try and prop up your "Ape is spinning" argument on.... Vick is a veteran QB, he knows you don't break the rhythm. Rex, for years, has asked his OC's to use gimmicks to break the rhythm.

I'm sorry you are both too stupid to understand this.

Well, according to the snap count...he was in for 2 plays.  Not 5 and I was more so attacking your "rotating" comment, which is not what they're doing. Otherwise, I agree.  Its stupid. 

I take halfwit as a compliment, btw.

This is the part that cracks me up most... because I was saying that Vick is right, even thought I was "spinning" according to you morons.

If Vick is right, then inherently so am I. Your only obstacle is reading comprehension.

I'm too stupid to understand this post.  

Well, according to the snap count...he was in for 2 plays.  Not 5 and I was more so attacking your "rotating" comment, which is not what they're doing. Otherwise, I agree.  Its stupid. 

I take halfwit as a compliment, btw.

I'm too stupid to understand this post.  

LOL

I think Pac is stupid.

We should be all good here.

Archived