Manish's Tweet About Jets/Revis

JohnnnyBONES

Matthews was a no-brainer in Rd 2.     I have no idea how Idzik missed on such an obvious pick.    Instead, like Bradway before him, he had to show everyone how smart he is and take a bunch of players who didn't even make the team.  

This will most likely be the draft that gets Idzik canned. I like Pryor and all...but look at our receiving corp for tomorrow night. It's absolutely ridiculous. 

I guess the Pats r a fake team for nearly letting The Raiders tie the game. But like u said, it's a results game so a win for them is a win for them. Jets on the other hand were lucky to win I guess n their result doesn't matter cuz it doesn't approve your opinion.

I meant ignore the time of possession stats and yards and all that.  I don't agree with mehta's point that the jets are clearly a playoff team and a top 3 AFC team with revis.  They are an undisciplined team prone to late game collapses.  revis doesn't change that

he is only making those points to continue his false accusations and narrative that revis wrote out his FA list for his agent and the jets were on top of the list but idzik wouldn't even take his call

**** mehta

I meant ignore the time of possession stats and yards and all that. I don't agree with mehta's point that the jets are clearly a playoff team and a top 3 AFC team with revis. They are an undisciplined team prone to late game collapses. revis doesn't change that

he is only making those points to continue his false accusations and narrative that revis wrote out his FA list for his agent and the jets were on top of the list but idzik wouldn't even take his call

**** mehta

**** Mehta indeed.

This will most likely be the draft that gets Idzik canned. I like Pryor and all...but look at our receiving corp for tomorrow night. It's absolutely ridiculous. 

And he goes into last off-season knowing that WR and CB are our biggest weaknesses and having $30M+ and 12 draft picks at his disposal but doesn't fix either one. That's flabbergasting. 

Don't get me wrong, the Decker signing was awesome. That's about where he stopped when it came to improving the WRs and CBs though.

not a lot of talent on this roster...that's his job

2nd year on the job relax next draft is the one we make moves right now the depth on every spot is good they did drop the ball on WR in these past draft but I think he will fix that next year.god I hope so

Archived