I guess the Bills aren't so great after all

Blackout

This Pats look beatable as well. The division needs to be the goal. Have to beat the damn Bears.

You're right. Tom Brady looks his age. He hasn't broken the 250 passing yard mark and has yet to throw for multiple touchdowns this year. He's been sacked 7 times already, fumbled 3 times and lost 2 of them. The only place where Gronkowski is still considered "great" is on Madden. 

The jets can take this division. 

You're right. Tom Brady looks his age. He hasn't broken the 250 passing yard mark and has yet to throw for multiple touchdowns this year. He's been sacked 7 times already, fumbled 3 times and lost 2 of them. The only place where Gronkowski is still considered "great" is on Madden. 

you say that yet Gronk scoring a TD was the difference between them going into OT or them winning.

Brady was getting hammered today. He has been very durable throughout his career but taking that kind of beating in your late 30's just isn't a good thing.

Brady was getting hammered today. He has been very durable throughout his career but taking that kind of beating in your late 30's just isn't a good thing.

at least they have a veteran back up QB and the best possible lineman to protect him

I would too, only because he's better than what we currently have, that doesnt make him great though. To compare him to Jimmy Graham at this point would be outrageous. Jimmy Graham is great, Gronk is good. 

it's Gronk who owns the TD record, not Graham

can't blame the QB's on that since Graham plays with the better of the two's QB's.

Bills are weak at the main spot on the team, which is QB.  If Manuel is on, that team is much harder to beat because they have talent elsewhere, especially on offense.  

Yep. Otherwise, they're infinitely more talented than the Jets.  Like, not even close how much more talent they have on that team compared to the Jets.

In fact, getting to just watch the league yesterday with no Jets Football on, the Jets suck like really really bad.  They're probably a bottom 3-5 team in the league in terms of talent.  Seriously.  Just a sh*tty roster from top to bottom.  Its like the Jets look for 2nd rate players while the rest of the NFL is looking for real talent.  It's actually amazing how bad the talent level in on the team.

Yep. Otherwise, they're infinitely more talented than the Jets.  Like, not even close how much more talent they have on that team compared to the Jets.

In fact, getting to just watch the league yesterday with no Jets Football on, the Jets suck like really really bad.  They're probably a bottom 3-5 team in the league in terms of talent.  Seriously.  Just a sh*tty roster from top to bottom.  Its like the Jets look for 2nd rate players while the rest of the NFL is looking for real talent.  It's actually amazing how bad the talent level in on the team.

OK this sthick is old and worn-get back to regular posting

it's Gronk who owns the TD record, not Graham

can't blame the QB's on that since Graham plays with the better of the two's QB's.

And it's Emmitt Smith that owns the rushing record, but just like Gronks it was in the past and completely irrelevant when discussing talent now.

You suck at trolling. 

You suck at trolling. 

Then I suck at posting (duh) because I'm not trolling.  I'm dead serious.  Its not a surprised per say, I think we all knew our roster sucked but it was just eye opening yesterday not focusing on the Jets for a change.

Pretty much just confirmed what I felt coming into the season.  They need another offseason to get this roster competitive with the rest of the league. Right now its terrible with some outside shot of emerging talent.  All good, we knew this coming in.  This season has always been about Geno's development and seeing if this DL is the real deal.  So nothing has really changed.  Like I said, just eye opening how bad the Jets are compared to the rest of the league.

Just think about it.  Do we have 1 superstar on this team?  The answer is no.  Only a few teams can say that right now, the Jets are one.  Not a big deal, I think they're headed in the right direction but its terrible right now. 

:rl:  :rl:  :rl:  Are you kidding? The Jets will be 1-5 by the time they even face the Patriots. :rl:

Archived