I guess the Bills aren't so great after all

Blackout

Sorry, no amount of sarcasm will change what's coming, starting tonight. :winking0001:  

Who's being sarcastic?  The Jets suck and will get destroyed tonight...all part of a 5 game skid.

The Patriots arent very good either.  They'll win the division and have an early exit.  You guys have higher standards than that so all your jollies will come from the Jets sucking which is kind of a pathetic way to go about life.  But who am I to judge?  If that's your thing, that's your thing.

Sorry, no amount of sarcasm will change what's coming, starting tonight. :winking0001:  

Hey hold on there Soda Pop....The Pats have not been world beaters this year. You have to admit that Brady has looked worse than he has in the past. Also, that O-line is no longer a good one. A phantom holding call saved the Pats from at least OT...so be grateful and stop trolling.

Jets win tonight 28-19.

LL

Hey hold on there Soda Pop....The Pats have not been world beaters this year. You have to admit that Brady has looked worse than he has in the past. Also, that O-line is no longer a good one. A phantom holding call saved the Pats from at least OT...so be grateful and stop trolling.

Jets win tonight 28-19.

LL

shasta better pray the Jets lose. 

Because if they win I am going to be one completely obnoxious mother****er tomorrow. 

You're pretty cocky for an a$$hole whose team needed a phantom holding call to beat the ******* Raiders at home. 

Cocky? Please I have zero concerns with the Patriots, they will be there at the end competing for a championship and this year they will have a defense. The Jets will be 1-5 by the time they play the Patriots and 1-6 the morning after, you know it's coming, maybe, just maybe the Jets steal a single game along the way but, either way it won't make a difference in the long run.

shasta better pray the Jets lose. 

Because if they win I am going to be one completely obnoxious mother****er tomorrow. 

Pray??? No one has ever had to pray for the Jets to lose, the only question with this game is will they torture Jet fans first by looking like they can win it, or just lose big from the get go.

Cocky? Please I have zero concerns with the Patriots, they will be there at the end competing for a championship and this year they will have a defense. The Jets will be 1-5 by the time they play the Patriots and 1-6 the morning after, you know it's coming, maybe, just maybe the Jets steal a single game along the way but, either way it won't make a difference in the long run.

If by "competing for a championship" you mean winning the NFL's 2nd weakest division and then being taken out by a much tougher team in the divisional round in brutally efficient manner, then sure I guess the Pats will be "competing for a championship" this year. 

If you fail to show on the board by noon the morning after the Jets beat the pretenders that call themselves the "Patriots" I will begin the thread calling for your permanent banning.

If by "competing for a championship" you mean winning the NFL's 2nd weakest division and then being taken out by a much tougher team in the divisional round in brutally efficient manner, then sure I guess the Pats will be "competing for a championship" this year. 

If you fail to show on the board by noon the morning after the Jets beat the pretenders that call themselves the "Patriots" I will begin the thread calling for your permanent banning.

Actually what I mean by competing for a championship is by being one of the last four or two teams playing almost every year, while you  are in your basement apartment looking over draft reports. As for your threat all I can say is GFYM

Actually what I mean by competing for a championship is by being one of the last four or two teams playing almost every year, while you  are in your basement apartment looking over draft reports. As for your threat all I can say is GFYM

Wow! Call the Pats "pretenders" and shasbag gets it's panties in a bunch. 

Remember when you an TX used to scream constantly that winning championships was all that mattered? Now being in the final four is an accomplishment?

You're pathetic. Enjoy all those AFCCG losses. Loser. 

Remember when you an TX used to scream constantly that winning championships was all that mattered? Now being in the final four is an accomplishment?

For this team........it would be.

I'm sure you were talking trash after your Pats beat us 45-3 that Monday night in '10.  Then we spanked your a$$ in the playoffs.  The Pats are an average team at best with an aging HOF QB.  Every game is different in the NFL.  We might be 1-5 and y'all might be 5-1.  Doesn't mean Jets have no chance to beat Pats.  Not one player outside of Brady worries me on that roster.

I'm sure you were talking trash after your Pats beat us 45-3 that Monday night in '10.  Then we spanked your a$$ in the playoffs.  The Pats are an average team at best with an aging HOF QB.  Every game is different in the NFL.  We might be 1-5 and y'all might be 5-1.  Doesn't mean Jets have no chance to beat Pats.  Not one player outside of Brady worries me on that roster.

Of our next five opponents, Pats give us the best chance for a win. 

it's Gronk who owns the TD record, not Graham

can't blame the QB's on that since Graham plays with the better of the two's QB's.

Does owning all the records make Favre the best qb right now? No. Gronk had a freakish year, putting aside my jets fandom,  just as a fan of football I can respect that...but that has nothing to do with my point. Today Gronk isn't great, he's good. He isn't the gronk who got that record and neither is the QB who's throwing him the ball today the same as he was back then. Graham wasn't the graham then either. Graham today is a better player than he was 3-4 years ago. Gronk has not been on the field consistently since 2012, that's just a fact. When we talk "greats" then I have to look at a career, and gronk simply hasn't been on the field to be considered that. 

You can cry and call me name all you like, the bottom line is I'll once again be enjoying football that matters in Dec-Jan you'll be on 45 plus years of "WTFH!!!".

You can cry and call me name all you like, the bottom line is I'll once again be enjoying football that matters in Dec-Jan you'll be on 45 plus years of "WTFH!!!".

Ummm, I'll be enjoying football that matters in Dec.Jan. too. Just because the Jets won't be involved doesn't mean it isn't fun for me to watch Tom Brady pout on the sidelines as his season again ends like each of the last nine has - with a humiliating loss. 

So, I guess like each of the last nine years, I will be enjoying it more that you. :Nuts:

Does owning all the records make Favre the best qb right now? No. Gronk had a freakish year, putting aside my jets fandom,  just as a fan of football I can respect that...but that has nothing to do with my point. Today Gronk isn't great, he's good. He isn't the gronk who got that record and neither is the QB who's throwing him the ball today the same as he was back then. Graham wasn't the graham then either. Graham today is a better player than he was 3-4 years ago. Gronk has not been on the field consistently since 2012, that's just a fact. When we talk "greats" then I have to look at a career, and gronk simply hasn't been on the field to be considered that. 

Everything you just said is pure nonsense, we are all now dumber for having read it.  

Gronks played in 12 less gams than Graham yet has equaled him or bested him in almost every statistical category to date. That in and of itself proves greatness. You can say Graham will better going forward but there is zero statistical information to prove that.  

Everything you just said is pure nonsense, we are all now dumber for having read it.  

Gronks played in 12 less gams than Graham yet has equaled him or bested him in almost every statistical category to date. That in and of itself proves greatness. You can say Graham will better going forward but there is zero statistical information to prove that.  

Ummm, you're wrong. 

2011 - Gronk: 90 catches, 1327 yards, 17 TD - Graham: 99 catches, 1310 yards 11 TD

2012 - Gronk: 55, 790, 11 (missed five games) - Graham: 85, 982, 9 

2013 - Gronk: (in 7 games) 6, 39, 4 - Graham - 86, 1216, 16

2014 - Gronk: 11, 116, 2 - Graham - 24, 254, 2

The only real advantage for Gronk is touchdowns and that is more a function of Brees having more red zone options than Brady than anything either of them has done. 

The real problem is based on his injury and surgery history we've likely seen the best of Gronk even though he is only 25 while the consistently healthy Jimmy Graham is just entering his prime at 27. 

Except that for their careers, which both started in 2010, Graham has more catches (325 to 237) yards (4117 to 3371) and TDs (44 to 43.) 

Do you know what the word "statistic" means?

Ummm, you're wrong. 

2011 - Gronk: 90 catches, 1327 yards, 17 TD - Graham: 99 catches, 1310 yards 11 TD

2012 - Gronk: 55, 790, 11 (missed five games) - Graham: 85, 982, 9 

2013 - Gronk: (in 7 games) 6, 39, 4 - Graham - 86, 1216, 16

2014 - Gronk: 11, 116, 2 - Graham - 24, 254, 2

The only real advantage for Gronk is touchdowns and that is more a function of Brees having more red zone options than Brady than anything either of them has done. 

The real problem is based on his injury and surgery history we've likely seen the best of Gronk even though he is only 25 while the consistently healthy Jimmy Graham is just entering his prime at 27. 

The collective body of work with Gronk playing 12 less games is essentially the same, and yes the TD's count, in fact the TD's count more than anything. You can't just make up an excuse that holds no weight and dismiss the most important stat there is because it doesn't serve your argument. If your a great player, you're getting the ball in the end zone no matter what other options you have. In fact if your argument held any weight that the Td's were a function of Brady not having any other targets, then it would enhance Gronks status because defenses would have known this and doubled him.

The collective body of work with Gronk playing 12 less games is essentially the same, and yes the TD's count, in fact the TD's count more than anything. You can't just make up an excuse that holds no weight and dismiss the most important stat there is because it doesn't serve your argument. If your a great player, you're getting the ball in the end zone no matter what other options you have. In fact if your argument held any weight that the Td's were a function of Brady not having any other targets, then it would enhance Gronks status because defenses would have known this and doubled him.

Oh Biff, don't you ever know when to shut up?

Gronk's average game - 4.48 catches, 63.61 yards, .83 TD. 

Graham's average game - 5 catches, 63.34 yards. .67 TD.

If you understand the concept of regression to the mean, it is highly unlikely Gronk catches a whole lot of TDs if he plays in those 12 additional games. As a matter of fact, his other numbers would probably suffer as well. But even if he did catch TDs at the same rate. That is 10 more TDs. Which i admit is quite a few, until you look at the other options Brady has had opposed to Brees. If Brees' had as limited the supporting cast Brady had, Graham would likely easily make up the additional TDs. 

Look, here's the real issue. The two are trending in opposite directions. Gronk was the #1 TE in the game - 2 years ago. Graham was last year and is now. Plus he doesn't have Gronk's injury history. 

So... again.... you are wrong. There is statistical evidence that proves that. Which conveniently, also proves that you are a moron. 

Im reading other people's response to your post so what I'll do is sit back and let others own you. 

Oh Biff, don't you ever know when to shut up?

Gronk's average game - 4.48 catches, 63.61 yards, .83 TD. 

Graham's average game - 5 catches, 63.34 yards. .67 TD.

If you understand the concept of regression to the mean, it is highly unlikely Gronk catches a whole lot of TDs if he plays in those 12 additional games. As a matter of fact, his other numbers would probably suffer as well. But even if he did catch TDs at the same rate. That is 10 more TDs. Which i admit is quite a few, until you look at the other options Brady has had opposed to Brees. If Brees' had as limited the supporting cast Brady had, Graham would likely easily make up the additional TDs. 

Look, here's the real issue. The two are trending in opposite directions. Gronk was the #1 TE in the game - 2 years ago. Graham was last year and is now. Plus he doesn't have Gronk's injury history. 

So... again.... you are wrong. There is statistical evidence that proves that. Which conveniently, also proves that you are a moron. 

You really could be the dumbest MF on the planet. :winking0001:

Archived