Marky Mark disses Bob Kraft

Klecko73isGod

Think it's great that on a 80 degree 100% humidity last day of summer the Kraft family dressed like it was a wedding, and Marky sensibly dressed in a Calvin Klein t-shirt. And the nerd Krafty kid desperately trying to get the hot chick behind him to give him some attention. while his dad barely acknowledges him, fawning over Mrky instead. Perhaps Kraft is grooming Marky to be his true manly heir while giving his jerkoff offspring the Commodius/Joaquin Phoenix "Gladiator" "You will not be the Emperor!" treatment.

They barely squeaked by the Raiders, like us. 

This are quickly becoming laughable for the Pats. They can't protect Brady, and it would appear Brady is afraid to throw it more than 5 yards.

Also, all that money they dumped into the defense has gotten them one convincing win, and they needed the Adrian Peterson drama to help them out there.

And the nerd Krafty kid desperately trying to get the hot chick behind him to give him some attention.

Wow, totally didn't notice that until you mentioned it.  There were TWO failed high fives in that gif.  Brilliance.  The entire male side of the Kraft family can't sit at the cool table even in their own VIP box.

Plan on seeing this a lot Pats fans:

oqftku59pa9uevzf0su4.gif

My favorite part of this is not that Marky Mark disses Bob Kraft. My favorite part is how uncomfortable Bob Kraft seems with the mere act of attempting to high five someone. 

I'm expecting him to eventually get the high five from Wahlberg and then ask "was that right? That's a high five, right? That's what all the kids are doing these days? Did I do it right? High five, right? ..... I like that... high five."

No, I mean seek therapy for your Patriot Envy Syndrome, and then find yourself a woman that would actually have you.

You know what's funny? You claim I have "Patriot Envy Syndrome" yet the last time I checked this board was called JET NATION DOT COM. 

I am simply dealing with a bunch of low self esteem morons somehow think they are justifying their existence by coming to attempt to pick on Jets fans because of their football team's superiority. 

Look pal, I have no idea what you are compensating for, but you'll never seen me on Fin Heaven, PasteriskNation.com or any other team's message board because I'm comfortable in my own skin and don't think that rooting for a good football team somehow makes me a superior human being. 

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Boston%20sports%20fans

Archived