Tebow over Drew Stanton

Joe Jets fan

Watching yesterday and thinking how we got rid of Drew Stanton for Tebow.   That might be the worst deal the Jets ever made for so many reasons.

The worst deal ever?  No.  This is the Jets we're talking about. 

They've had much worse deals than the swapping of a back-up QB.

For me this is more about Stanton then it is Tebow. Are we now saying that Stanton was the answer? And if we're not then does it really matter which one is less useless?

No, but there was clearly a football-based plan which included bringing in Stanton as backup to Sanchez which was discarded for backpage headlines against the head coach's wishes. 

Watching yesterday and thinking how we got rid of Drew Stanton for Tebow.   That might be the worst deal the Jets ever made for so many reasons.

Can't change the past, yes it was a bad deal.

Stanton is not a franchise QB so its no loss. We were not going to do well regardless of whether it was Tebow or Stanton. Its in the rearview mirror. Let it go...

Can't change the past, yes it was a bad deal.

Stanton is not a franchise QB so its no loss. We were not going to do well regardless of whether it was Tebow or Stanton. Its in the rearview mirror. Let it go...

I see it as Stanton is a Viaible starting QB in the league.  We had him on the team.  Lots of things might be diffrent if we had not made the jag move of trading for Tebow.

I brought this up now because Stanton has been playing well.

The Cardinals coach knows how to coach offense.  Stanton for us would have been nothing,.

Archived