Anyone else amped up about tonight!?!?

Smo0v3mik3

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We're starting Antonio Allen and Darrin Walls against Brandon Marshall and Alshon Jeffery. It's possible that our #1 receiver will be David Nelson. I'm surrounded by Bears fans. So no, I am not amped up about tonight.

I'm having a house full of them tonight.  Somehow I ended up with a bunch of Bears fans as friends in Jacksonville. 

Nothing like getting embarrassed on national TV surrounded by the opposing teams fans.

SO AMPED!!!

I'm having a house full of them tonight.  Somehow I ended up with a bunch of Bears fans as friends in Jacksonville. 

Nothing like getting embarrassed on national TV surrounded by the opposing teams fans.

SO AMPED!!!

Say what? Are you guys allowed to watch the game in the shelter? :confused0085:

I'm having a house full of them tonight. Somehow I ended up with a bunch of Bears fans as friends in Jacksonville.

SO AMPED!!!

It's just as exciting when the home teams stadium is over run with J E T S SUCK SUCK SUCK chants. It's gonna be a good night

He asked if you were amped. Not Confident. Jesus. The negativity around here is overboard. I'm scared of Jeffrey and Marshall like anyone esle. But we are a much different team at home. This will be a tight game. I'm also not a huge fan of MN games. But in the national spotlight wouldn't it be nice to make a statement tonight. If the stadium is 2/3 full like Joe said, I hope that 2/3 aren't the same people here at JN. You guys suck!!

Last time I looked dBears are 1 and 1 same as us. Lost to Bills at home scared stiff of them

I don't get the doom and gloom around here. The game is winnable. I liked what we showed in the first half last week.. and we've performed better at home lately. Anything can happen.

I don't get the doom and gloom around here. The game is winnable. I liked what we showed in the first half last week.. and we've performed better at home lately. Anything can happen.

Just the way sports fans are you win one game and you are going to win the division- lose a game and your team stinks.

Jeffrey and Marshall may be the best 1-2 punch in football ( when healthy ) Jeffrey is not even 100%. Since When Did The Bears turn into the greatest show on turf. San Francisco is a mess defensively right now. Stanton looked like Montana against them. And this Bears team lost to the stinkin bills at home.

Night games do indeed suck balls. OTOH I want to keep seeing what this DL can do. They absolutely had their way with the Packers' OL last week. 

Until Rodgers started doing Rodgers things.  Cutler isn't as smart though.  Only way we're going to win is by forcing a vintage "Bad Cutler" night.

Archived