Anyone else amped up about tonight!?!?

Smo0v3mik3

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lets all hope the Jets make this win easy because the usual jets way of winning is usually wire to wire close football. For once can the jets win dominantly & not blow the lead this time like they did vs Green Bay. I hope somebody advised Morhinweg not to call any time outs without Rex knowing. We the fans don't need that happening again. Jets will win in a margin of 17 points. I want domination not a close game. ::GoJets:

I'm excited to see what Trestman does vs this defense. Him, Chip Kelly, and Bill O'Brien are doing some cool sh*t with QB play. 

Oh yeah Ryan Fitzpatrick looked real good yesterday versus the Giants

At the end of the day, it's still Fitz, but in general O'Brien is one of the more intriguing QB handlers in the league. I'd add Bruce Arians to that list too.

Pencil me in on the conspiracy theories.  

Think the 49'ers and the 37 penalties on the season are battling a ref'ing crew that are being told from the NFL to call everything because of how the organization is handling the Ray McDonald situation?  They're 1-2?  

ITS RIGGED!!!

The 49ers are without arguably their two best defenders on the field, filling the positions with rookies and fodder. 

Archived