What was with the crowd at the game last night?

joebabyny

I have been to pretty much every game over the last 15 years, and I have to say, last night's crowd was maybe the worst I have ever seen, it was a real bummer. From the time I entered the stadium, it just felt full of abusive, nasty, self-important jerkoffs. I actually sat in our seats in the lexus club, on the 45. These are some of the big money seats, and yet it was still tons of idiots. I actually exchanged words with some jerk in a wheelchair, that's how bad he was, a guy in a wheelchair who i would pretty much give a pass to for anything yet he was that much of an abusive ass, to fellow jet fans and pretty much everyone in earshot. Driving out of the stadium was also a battle, every jerk was just trying to cut off and not let anyone else it, or wiggle their way through the traffic. It was just a draining night just from dealing with people. A very weird scene and not a normal game day experience.

I have been to pretty much every game over the last 15 years, and I have to say, last night's crowd was maybe the worst I have ever seen, it was a real bummer. From the time I entered the stadium, it just felt full of abusive, nasty, self-important jerkoffs. I actually sat in our seats in the lexus club, on the 45. These are some of the big money seats, and yet it was still tons of idiots. I actually exchanged words with some jerk in a wheelchair, that's how bad he was, a guy in a wheelchair who i would pretty much give a pass to for anything yet he was that much of an abusive ass, to fellow jet fans and pretty much everyone in earshot. Driving out of the stadium was also a battle, every jerk was just trying to cut off and not let anyone else it, or wiggle their way through the traffic. It was just a draining night just from dealing with people. A very weird scene and not a normal game day experience.

Cannot be said often enough that the game experience at MetLife is awful. Wouldn't excuse the behaviors of any of these rude people. But when you get treated like a prison inmate from the moment you get out of the Lincoln Tunnel or onto the Secaucus Special, it affects you. Treat people like animals, marks to be fleeced instead of valued customers, and they  are not gonna be nice nor pleasant. 

There are so many people from outside the New York area that now live in New York it allows a lot of fans, seemingly more and more, to come to Jets games and impact the crowd. Seattle doesn't have that sort of problem because who moves to Seattle except for people that are from there?

Joe - I sat in the Coaches Club. It was most delightful in there.  :)

Yeah, it was just awful. A guy in a wheelchair was such a complete @sshole to everyone i just had to answer him back, it was just an insane night full of terrible people.

A wheelchair is no excuse for a fans behavior. MetLife is allowing a lot to go on for profits sake. I wont return anytime soon if I have a choice.

NFL night games are probably the craziest because people have all day to get drunk out of their minds.

Archived