Time to call out MM

joewilly12

The play calling sucked last night especially in the Red Zone.

Honestly on that 3rd and 5 on the red zone of the last drive, I thought they should've ran it because you knew they were going to have to go for it on 4th down either way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honestly on that 3rd and 5 on the red zone of the last drive, I thought they should've ran it because you knew they were going to have to go for it on 4th down either way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How about that 3rd and goal he calls a qb sneak? Stupid f*cking call. boyilltellya, for every good play call from marty there's a real sh*tty one.

Certianly some strange calls down in the red zone by Marty- still if we execute other plays in the game we would have won.

i think marty is calling the offense geno is capable of understanding and executing. throw vick out there and it's a different story. not trying to turn this debate into geno v. vick thing (plenty of that elsewhere on this site), just saying vick is a vet and geno is still learning how to play in the nfl. it's a little like schotty, many (me included) wanted him tarred and feathered and run out of town for mismanaging sanchez' development but after we got our wish, we realize sanchez sucked too, and schotty might have been calling a predictable game so sanchez could grasp what was going on.

Archived