Falling sky

Section 333

I put that there to troll the whiners.

I never said anything about the SB, don't make me Pac your face.

Oh, in that case, you're totally bought into the notion of a "3 year plan to hope".

Like our offense and defense, this is an antiquated way of looking at the Sport.  Woody wins.

Oh, in that case, you're totally bought into the notion of a "3 year plan to hope".

Like our offense and defense, this is an antiquated way of looking at the Sport.  Woody wins.

Child's logic from a grown man.

You are why the Jets suck.

I used to think this season was going to be playoff worthy but I am wrong this team has no will to win. Geno making the same mistakes. The secondary sucks. The Front 7 isn't getting to the quarterback that much. Wide Receivers are hurt and mediocre. Nick Folk has only shown up when he is needed to make the kicks. I could very well see the Jets losing to Lions on Sunday because the secondary will let Calvin Johnson catch. I went to high school with Lions running back Theo Riddick and he was a great running back in highschool and is still a very good running back now. Lions will win probably in the margin of 7 points

You make a good point about every GM in sports always having some promise about some sort of 3 year plan. Obviously it rarely works out... That's the whole point. There can only be one champion every year. I could understand all of this frustration with Idzik if this was year four and the team looked like it does today. But, before condemning the guy can we at least wait until we see what we have this year and then how he addresses next offseason?

Check your history, I've not even come close to condemning Idzik.

Stafford isn't a good QB. He's throwing to Megratron in a dome, and still has numbers similar to Geno.

The guy had 41 TDs a few seasons back, has thrown for over 4500 yards over the past few years,  had 29 TDs last year, yeah Geno dreams of having those numbers.

Archived