Brady's Inability to Throw Deep Reveals Deeper Patriots Problems

Larz

Don't you think you should worry more about your "human pick-6" machine than a HOF QB with 3 Super Bowl rings?

this is my gift to the chowds who come here every day.  something that should actually be interesting for you to read.  I have never been to another teams board.  it's just weird.  so while you are here looking for someone to troll, I provided some relevant material for you to read

enjoy !

I called this by the way. My prediction was that TX wouldn't last until week 7 to put the troll hat back on, turns out he hit the under.

That's a grown man by the way, folks. Like an old guy, living out his years, using his remaining time like this. Take solace in that.

Doesn't this happen like every two years?

step 1: promise Max he'll be a good boy.

step 2: spend a few weeks making valid observations and doing some seemingly innocent ribbing.

step 3: step up the trolling and rehash the same tired shtick that gets the marks all angry.

step 4: cause enough chaos to get banned and retreat into the void where he will wait to rise like a sh*t-phoenix.

So that article talked about 3rd down conversion rate. 

i looked up the stats and the Jets are like 5% better than last year. 43% instead of 38%. They are good for about 13th in the league. It is one real point of improvement. I wonder what percentage of those plays went to Kerley 

Sure beats corroded ones that are 45 years old and are worthless.

Although you are a fan of a team managed and coached by morally bankrupt and classless individuals I applaud your "je ne sais quoi."  But, you would do well to recall the irreplaceable quality of history and tradition.  Indeed there is a reason most people find new money particularly classless and dull.  A superbowl victory of 45 year-old vintage is a matter of pride for those of us discerning enough to remember how great this country once was.

Archived